Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Old L.A.: Globe Bakery

by Flora2 Posted 25th Nov 2016 at 7:16 PM - Updated 3rd May 2018 at 7:05 PM by Floraflora2

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Nov 2016 at 8:16 PM
Finally, more L.A. Noire lots!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Nov 2016 at 9:27 PM
Love this style thanks :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 5:52 AM
This is gorgeous. The aesthetic is great and I love the secret communist meeting going on upstairs.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 7:57 AM
This looks fantastic! Very authentic... btw, in the community lot pull-down menu there is a category of lot named 'bakery'. But I have read hangout draws more Sims.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 10:28 AM
Very nice
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 3:59 PM
This is just so cool. I love the Noire style. Thanks! I'm going to pop the Bistro Oven/menus in here to make it an authentic cafe.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 5:44 PM
Hmmm, @sims3luvr I have no Bakery category among my community type options, but I don't own three EPs of the Sims 3, so maybe that's why.
@HallyM the Industrial oven with the menu is also a good idea, or the World Adventures Food Register must also work here if one doesn't want to bake bread all day. "Hangout" is good for both options.
Thank you to all for the feedback!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 6:16 PM
I miss your uploads thanks.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 7:01 PM
Very good job! Well done indeed!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 2:38 PM
Hey, Flora, I don't know if you already have this mod or not, but Sandy from Around The Sims 3 made an old-timey typewriter and camera that function just like a modern sims computer and a regular camera. I put the typewriter on the upstairs desk in the bakery and it looked perfect! Here's the link if you don't have them, they are number 11 on this page: http://aroundthesims3.com/objects/r...asonal_12.shtml
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HallyM
Hey, Flora, I don't know if you already have this mod or not, but Sandy from Around The Sims 3 made an old-timey typewriter and camera that function just like a modern sims computer and a regular camera. I put the typewriter on the upstairs desk in the bakery and it looked perfect! Here's the link if you don't have them, they are number 11 on this page: http://aroundthesims3.com/objects/r...asonal_12.shtml

Oh yeah! I have them, I use that typewriter instead of the default laptop / PC for the whole neighborhood. The ATS3 by Sandy is a treasure chest for vintage-looking objects, some even can substitute the default EA stuff. And of course, Sandy has tons of bistro-, diner- or café sets that can look much better than the EA decor on my lot - I myself decorate this bakery in my game with ATS3 shop signs, vintage ads and posters.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 12:34 AM
I love how evocative your builds are, such a genuine esthetic. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 2:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Floraflora2
Oh yeah! I have them, I use that typewriter instead of the default laptop / PC for the whole neighborhood. The ATS3 by Sandy is a treasure chest for vintage-looking objects, some even can substitute the default EA stuff. And of course, Sandy has tons of bistro-, diner- or café sets that can look much better than the EA decor on my lot - I myself decorate this bakery in my game with ATS3 shop signs, vintage ads and posters.

Oh, good! I should have known you'd have them already! Yeah, I love her things. She's amazing.

By the way, I put the Bistro oven in the bakery (I have Ani's mod that goes with it, which makes it SO MUCH better), and I set the menu for sort of '40s-era recipes like Stew Surprise and Banana Cream Pie and hamburgers and things. It worked great! I really love this lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 6:13 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 4:39 PM
BRAVO ET MERCI!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 1:52 PM
Beautiful work as usual! It's so great for so many little towns!