Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Should I add more info? Ex: Mods I use
Add more info
1 50.00%
Don't add info
1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Dec 2016 at 12:22 AM Last edited by The Iron Girl : 6th Dec 2016 at 11:56 AM.
The Sims - Family Challenge
Hello everyone! As you may know, I decided to create a challenge called the family challenge! It can be in either sims 3 or 4. The mods for sims 3: NO MODS! Sims 4: Can be mods but it has to be essential to the family challenge. ex: Go to college, go to school

Expansion Packs: For sims 3, all of them but if not, that's ok!
Sims 4: Essential to have Dine out, City living, Kid's things, Backyard stuff, and also Kitchen stuff.

If you wanna the mods I use, just comment down below and i'll tell you! Or, I'll do a poll!

RULES:
1: You need to create your OWN family! (You don't need to put your real last names!!)
2: You CANNOT use cheats except for: Modify in CAS, money cheat, and refilling your health. (If you have questions, post down below and I'll check it out)
3: You can do whatever you want with your family
4: You need to create the house that is similar to your home you're living now.
5: Your family needs to grow up for 3-5 new family members. ex: your younger sister grows up and get married, have kids, and then the kids grow up, get married, they die, etc
6: All of your family members must be married but they can be divorced or a break up BUT they must have kids.
7: Your family MUST have traits that's about them
8: YOUR FAMILY MUST NOT DIE (Except when they are elders, they need to die OR EX: If your mother died, or your dad died, etc)
9: You can edit a family that already exists (When you got the sims 4 ) to add a boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/spouse to marry your family member sim
10: YOU WIN IF YOU COMPLETE THE CHALLENGE AND ILL DO A SHOUTOUT ON YOUTUBE, INSTAGRAM ETC

Good luck with this competition! Any questions? Comment down below! More challenges coming soon!
If you are a youtuber, make sure you take credit by me, the mods, and also, EA!!
Advertisement
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 7:30 PM
This belongs in the challenge section, not in creator feedback. Creator feedback is for creators looking for help and advice on things they have made for the game. I have moved this to the challenge section for you.