Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 6:34 PM
@Esper-of-Tropica Cool

Faith is made stronger by facing doubt, untested it is nothing.
Advertisement
Theorist
#52 Old 24th Dec 2016 at 10:20 AM Last edited by Babahara : 25th Dec 2016 at 5:50 AM.
Ok, here's the weird and perverted world of my mind, in Ts3... To understand better you need to have played The Witcher 3 and Dragon Age: Inquisition:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 24th Dec 2016 at 5:19 PM
Anyone have Christmas Deco in their house?

Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#54 Old 24th Dec 2016 at 7:05 PM
@Babahara Please can you limit your images per post to four as per the Site Rules and Guidelines. You can pop the extra images under a spoiler tag. Thank you

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Theorist
#55 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 5:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Karen Lorraine
@Babahara Please can you limit your images per post to four as per the Site Rules and Guidelines. You can pop the extra images under a spoiler tag. Thank you

Done. I didn't know about the rule.
Alchemist
#56 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Adreanna
Anyone have Christmas Deco in their house?

Well, since my simmies, too, just celebrated christmas in their decorated winter cabin, this kinda takes care of two things at once. Anyway, my current sim is Chia Serafino, who just got engaged with Steve. Chia is a member of the twenty-seventh (give or take one or two since I bit of lost count at one point) generation of the Serafino family line. She's half Japanese, so the dark hair comes from her mother (whom her father met on a vacation) and the color of her eyes from her father. She loves animals and has two horses and two cats (which have been passed on through several generations now). She's an acrobat but doesn't take the career too seriously since the family has some seriously old money; it's more of a hobby. Chia also has three sisters (her mother gave birth to quadruplets). Oh, and sorry for the poor quality of the pics.

Chia and Steve:

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 9:24 PM
@varpunen very nice

Alchemist
#58 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 6:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Adreanna
@varpunen very nice

Thank you. Oh, and belated christmas wishes and happy new year.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#59 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 7:52 PM

on Christmas my sims had just enjoyed a Gift Giving Party at a cafe

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#60 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 4:40 PM Last edited by Adreanna : 28th Dec 2016 at 6:07 PM.
Lydia just got a White Belt and has started training

She Has been advancing alot during her trip

Now she is going to duel her friend and she lost 2-2

She now has the Asian Culture Trait as she loves China

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#61 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 4:58 PM
Lydia has made her own Dojo where she can train while at home. She bought the Bored breaker and the train dummy back at China

Mad Poster
#62 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 6:31 PM
I find it interesting that we like to make Sims based on other games sometimes. My current household is based off the game Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

Siobhan (the "Fateless One" that is the main character of Kingdoms of Amalur. In this case a Ljosalfar female. I coudn't get her as close to Amalur as I would have liked.)

Grim Onwig Siobhan's husband in my Sims 3 game, but they don't really have a relationship in Kingdoms of Amalur (in Amalur Grim recruits the Fateless One into the Travelers Faction). I couldn't get Sim Grim as close to Amalur Grim as I would have liked.

Alyn who is Siobhan and Grim's born in game daughter. She doesn't look anything like Alyn Shir the Amalur character she was named after.

Hugues who is Siobhan and Grim's born in game son. He doesn't look anything like the gnome Hugues in Amalur that he was named after.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#63 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 6:40 PM
@Orilon Oh wow you have that game too?! cool!

Mad Poster
#64 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 6:56 PM
I have played Kingdoms of Amalur since April of 2016 and according to steam have 900 hours in the game. I can't play it right now because I have limited use of my left arm after surgery. I'm surprised you have heard of it since it is not commonly known about.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#65 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 4:56 PM
@Orilon Yeah I have it for an Xbox 360 i just love that game and it reminds me alot of Fable

Forum Resident
#66 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 7:38 PM
I have fable lost chapters on pc and kingdoms of Amalur
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#67 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 7:47 PM
I Fixed up Elizabeth Wolff made her look Asian the hard part was the eyes

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#68 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 8:47 PM
I'm thinking about changing their last name to something Japanese maybe Okami because that means Wolf in Japanese or Okami otoko which is werewolf what do you guys think?

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#69 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 11:05 PM
My Wolff family new and improved Japanese style

Lydia (Wife and Mother)

Halvarg (Husband and Father)

Elizabeth (Daughter)

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#70 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 5:46 PM
Remember that fairy Halvarg captured? well he threw a potion at her since she is a test subject and it made her human but with a side effect she became a Neko so while she is asleep he dressed her up and made her his personal maid!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#71 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 6:55 PM
Thanks to Ghost sdoj I will change the Wolff's family last name to Okami which is Wolf in Japanese so they still have Wolf as their last name

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#72 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 4:10 PM
I Am going to create a Vampire household they will also be Japanese and be neighbors with the Wolff household (Now named Okami)

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#73 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 7:47 PM Last edited by Adreanna : 7th Jan 2017 at 8:49 PM.
-bangs head against the wall- GAME CRASHED!! I should of saved now I lost my Vampire household....

Edit: Whew ok i just got my game back up and went to the library and found that they are still there... that was a close one... I am saving now and I'll take a screenshot and show you guys

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#74 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 9:31 PM
Meet the Kunimoto household!

Koshi (Right) and his lovely and obedient slave Yuzuki (Left)

Yes Yuzuki looks abused but she got that when she meet him she was attacked by vampires and he took her in

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#75 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 5:28 PM
Its gone quite again.... cm'on people if you don't have households just share what sims you have!

Page 3 of 10