Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1920 Brick Bungalow

by Red Sonja Posted 20th Dec 2016 at 8:36 PM - Updated 20th Dec 2016 at 11:44 PM by Red Sonja
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 12:12 AM
Your homes always reflect the decorative styles of the era. It creates the atmosphere of bygone days.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 1:09 AM
Lovely lot - really nice. And great CC suggestions. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 5:12 AM
More people should thank you, Red Sonja. You're turning out some beautiful reproductions. You were lucky to have lived in this one....just love the wrap-around porch. The house has had a lot of interesting history and character! Thanks for including a bathroom.....better than an outhouse!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 4:00 PM
I saw the description and how this house means a lot to you and I think you did an absolutely wonderful job! Thank you (:
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 5:13 PM
Say, Red! I see you've doing a lot of nice 20's bungalows lately, this one will certainly find a home in my "La Bella Cove" neighborhood. Great job as always.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 4:12 AM
As soon as I saw the first photo, I knew I'd have to download this file. I would love to have a house like this (for me, not my Sims)! I loved reading that it was based on a real home, one that was special to you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 7:26 AM
I grabbed the gorgeous house immediately, but reading your description made it all the more special. Thanks for sharing a beautiful work and a special piece of yourself.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th May 2017 at 12:27 AM
Thank you