Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wall Light Waterfall

by Bakie Posted 23rd Dec 2016 at 4:35 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2021 at 3:27 PM by Bakie

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 4:50 PM
GOEGEOUS Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 5:44 PM
This is flipping amazing! I love your work so much. You are the outdoors modder for me. This is just too cool. Thanks so very much for your work and creativity. Happy holidays.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 6:53 PM
Really nice! I love the idea of a free flowing waterfall. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Dec 2016 at 2:08 AM
Amazing, tysm
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Dec 2016 at 4:31 AM
Another amazing creation from Bakie! Thankyou
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Dec 2016 at 12:36 PM
thanks
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 3:27 PM
Wow! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
GOEGEOUS Thank You

Quote: Originally posted by KyoSay
This is flipping amazing! I love your work so much. You are the outdoors modder for me. This is just too cool. Thanks so very much for your work and creativity. Happy holidays.

Quote: Originally posted by Snowhaze
Really nice! I love the idea of a free flowing waterfall. Thank you.

Quote: Originally posted by NostalgikNick
Amazing, tysm

Quote: Originally posted by wendy35pearly
Another amazing creation from Bakie! Thankyou [/QUOTE
[QUOTE=fetry]thanks

Thanks and you're welcome and a happy new year to you all!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 5:10 PM
This looks great nice job I must say... thanks for posting it. :)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 11:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MrBASins
This looks great nice job I must say... thanks for posting it.

You're welcome, thanks for letting me know you like it that much.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 4:38 PM
Great job!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Allwomanhere
Great job!

Thanks!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 10:13 AM
thank you 😍😍😍
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by elhamgamal
thank you 😍😍😍

You're welcome

Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 10:40 PM
I love using this light A LOT! LOL Any plans to make it for ceiling to floor heights (small, med, large heights)?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 10:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wilcat74
I love using this light A LOT! LOL Any plans to make it for ceiling to floor heights (small, med, large heights)?

That's good to hear! I did thought about it, but I use an effect which is already in game and sometimes effects can be difficult to change/strech out.
But it's definitly something that can be made in the future if The Sims 4 Studio allowed me.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 4:35 PM
Wow!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 7:44 PM
One of the most lovely Mods that exist, I think! I will DL this one 4ever and ever more! Thank u, and Keep on being a genious!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by capricce
Wow!!!

Quote: Originally posted by helene912
One of the most lovely Mods that exist, I think! I will DL this one 4ever and ever more! Thank u, and Keep on being a genious!

Thank you both! I will try Helene!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 8:07 PM
Is the waterfall on this supposed to turn on & off when the light is set to "auto" ? Thanks
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 8:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Compuzak
Is the waterfall on this supposed to turn on & off when the light is set to "auto" ? Thanks

Answered already yesterday as I didn't saw it here, but for other people wondering; Yes. The base of this item is the Get Together wall light. So it works the same as every other light in game.

Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 1:19 AM
While looking for the large waterfall you've shared I was delighted to find this gem and much more!! Thank you so, Bakie I ♥ your creations.. and your tutorials are informative, concise, to the point, and very easy to follow, I'm grateful !
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 11:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Raven96784
While looking for the large waterfall you've shared I was delighted to find this gem and much more!! Thank you so, Bakie I ♥ your creations.. and your tutorials are informative, concise, to the point, and very easy to follow, I'm grateful !

Thank you very much Raven for the kind words! Really appreciate it!

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 1:48 PM
You have so much amazing content! I love all of it! You really make the game come alive with all of your fantastic creations. I thank you so very much for sharing you talent with us simmers.♥♥♥
Page 1 of 2