Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:41 PM
I really thought that they will sell toddlers as a part of a Generations themed EP as the surveys suggested. That was surprising, but does that mean that we might not get a generations themed pack?
Advertisement
Icy Spicy
#27 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:42 PM
Theorist
#28 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
Come on, Brandon. You're smarter than that. Toddlers will quell the flames for a little bit but they're not gonna stop the fighting

lb, I love you, but just let me have my moment. Two years, I've dealt with name-calling, insults, constant arguing, conspiracy claims, amongst more and never lost hope. NEVER LOSE HOPE PEOPLE.NEVER!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:45 PM

Very sneaky, Sims Team.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:45 PM
They have been working on this FOR AWHILE....wow, i'm seriously shocked. I'm so glad it doesn't seem half-assed.
It's unbelievable how much warmth and life they already add to the game just by watching that that trailer.

ALSO THEY ARE INCREDIBLY CUTE...wow, i'm still reeling a bit. They just dropped this out of nowhere with no hype, well played sims 4 team.

ETA: So, why in the world did they have to keep so quiet about this when the community was practically BEGGING for real information about toddlers for YEARS????
Scholar
#31 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eternal0572
Speaking of vertigo......I have it......Luckily I can type without looking because I am in a F'ing daze right now.......This is the best surprise since this game was released. I can't even right now........HOLY F--K!

12 days into the new year and EA drops this wonderful bomb on the Sims world.......No build up, nobody digging in files spoiling it......BOOM IN YOUR FACE! I can't even......They are gonna spend this year making up for the hell they put us through last year!

REDEMPTION EA!!

Yes, the whole surprise of it just made it all so much more impactful. They literally dropped a toddler BOMB on the community.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Mad Poster
#32 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vertigo

Very sneaky, Sims Team.

Oh wow. How did I not notice that?

The Receptacle still lives!
Theorist
#33 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zeroboys008
They have been working on this FOR AWHILE....wow, i'm seriously shocked. I'm so glad it doesn't seem half-assed.

ETA: So, why in the world did they have to keep so quiet about this when the community was practically BEGGING for real information about toddlers for YEARS????

So it's a huge ass publicity stunt. Expect sales to skyrocket, this + vampires, is gonna be a cash pot for them.

fun fact, I was going to resurrect myself tuesday when I saw TS4 trending on facebook at #1 because of vamps., I think we can expect another trend today.
Forum Resident
#34 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:51 PM
They look a lot like children... Just my very first thought, though! Don't hit me, guys! I'm just as happy as you are!
I really love it. I honestly never thought we would get them. And we even get 8 new traits, a new CAS category (Teeth! And you can choose braces ) and quite a few new toddler objects. I'm really impressed

Btw, Sim patch/update notes never fail to make me laugh:
Quote:
*We addressed an issue that could cause the game to freeze while playing the Doctor Career or when hiring a Nanny in some languages.
*childish moment* Playing doctor, hehe.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:51 PM
Holy shit! This patch adds teeth options for all ages! There are braces... omg...
Forum Resident
#36 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:52 PM
I'm more thrilled that everyone can finally stop talking about them than the actual update
Instructor
#37 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:52 PM
Unbelievable! A very positive thread! Yeah, I'm happy they are back, especially for free (rather than an expansion pack) Just in time for vampires. In fact I am feeling a little overwhelmed with excitement! Hopefully this will do good things for the forums long term, one can only hope
Mad Poster
#38 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:58 PM
"You can now use the Design Tool on a bassinet containing a baby, because sometimes your baby just doesn’t match your room."

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:00 PM
I'm downloading this update right now, but why some simmers have a 3,11 GB update and some other ( me included ) have a 1,GB one ?
Forum Resident
#40 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:02 PM
Vampire toddlers show vampirism, apparently.
Theorist
#41 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:04 PM Last edited by TMBrandon : 12th Jan 2017 at 7:32 PM.
That picture makes me uncomfortable, they could'nt have chosen a better mascot? lol
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:07 PM
Literally loling, it only took years.
Instructor
#43 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:07 PM
Field Researcher
#44 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:07 PM
My god that is a terrifying picture
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#45 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dorsal Axe
Vampire toddlers show vampirism, apparently.

PedoBear strikes again.
Mad Poster
#46 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:11 PM
OK. EA might actually have a bunny in the hat with this one.

These young'uns are cute and charming. My interest is piqued.

But here is my question: Added to the game, or an EP/SP? If added to the game, I'll probably faint quicker than a fainting goat. I have only the base game, but I believe it would count! An EP/SP? I'll probably still wait for a deep discount, but it will be on my wishlist for the first EP/SP I would want to get.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Forum Resident
#47 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:12 PM
OMG.

I can't believe it!!! WELL DONE TO EVERYONE WHO FOUGHT FOR THIS DAY! To all family players who wouldn't take 'no' for an answer! We couldn't have gotten this without you!

<cough>

So now that I'll finally be playing Sims 4 legitimately... <happy dance; happy dance>
Field Researcher
#48 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:12 PM
So, I literally cried. Never imagined this day would come. TS4, I thought was a lost cause. I guess it's time to eat some humble pie and apologize for *most* of what I've said to everyone from the team to the community. My baby boos are back Thank you Sims team, thanks EA, thank you to all who fought for these rugrats and I guess our relationship, EA, is rekindled-a little. My spirit is at peace, and I will be reinstalling the game. Thank you...But don't do this ish again or else I will release my inner most Crumplebottom!!! I went easy during the battle, and my spirit is glad that our community can, for some part, go back to sharing instead of swearing at each other. Again, thank you.

Now, about them cars, beach vacation spots...
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:14 PM
I'm speechless... I didn't think that we would get them at this stage. I'm really excited to try them out!
Mad Poster
#50 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:14 PM
Reads thread.

Wait ... these are for FREE? Please don't let this be fake news ... (gets ready to do her best fainting goat impression).

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Page 2 of 14