Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
#51 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:14 PM
I saw this on Facebook about an hour ago. I'm going to check it out. I haven't played since December 26 so let me see what's going on.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gazania
Reads thread.

Wait ... these are for FREE? Please don't let this be fake news ... (gets ready to do her best fainting goat impression).

Lol. Yeah, I thought it was fake news, too. But it turns out it's real.

I'm happy for The Sims 4 players. But it still comes up way short of making The Sims 4 worth it for me.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Mad Poster
#53 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TMBrandon
Calling it again: Preteens are next, I repeat, PRETEENS ARE NEXT.

If EA does that, I admit that this would be a mighty impressive bunny in that hat.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Instructor
#54 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:19 PM
Just as we'd all given up on the though and BAM! They're adoreable too -.-
Field Researcher
#55 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:25 PM
I can't stop crying!!!!! omg I'm such an emotional train-wreck!!! Halp!
Forum Resident
#56 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:32 PM
Interestingly the stream showed the Sim's career as "Stay at Home Mom". Hmm...
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#57 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:35 PM

I think they realised they had to do this. Nice!
Mad Poster
#58 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:39 PM
Anyone run into any mod or CC conflicts yet?

The Receptacle still lives!
Theorist
#59 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gazania
Reads thread.

Wait ... these are for FREE? Please don't let this be fake news ... (gets ready to do her best fainting goat impression).

Someone grab gazania a gurney.

It's not fake news.
Theorist
#60 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:43 PM Last edited by HCAC : 12th Jan 2017 at 8:00 PM.
Someone needs to make a Sims 4 Toddler picture thread if they haven't done it already.
Toddlers seem cute--will add another dimension to the game which is always fun. Toddlers all seem to have sweet voices but they change in pitch...that's funny.. The toddler clothes are cute.

I'm going to love this hair style!

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:44 PM
There are two updates, one at 1.90 GB and a 3.11 one ( mine is 3.03 GB ).

( with the storm where I'm from it might take longer than 90 minutes ).
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:45 PM
I was only able to play with them for about 30 minutes, but the cuteness!!! They are for the base game, so everyone can have them.

Farley Farm - After running away in highschool with her boyfriend Hank, Odelia goes back to her childhood home after her father’s death. How will Meredith cope living with her grandmother? How will Rosena cope with her daughter’s return?
Instructor
#63 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:49 PM
You know, I was trying to accomplish a lot of adultish things today...filling out a job application for this summer, finishing up late-Christmas gifts for when I return to college on Monday, submitting my FAFSA, getting a new copy of my license...

Not anymore.
I just about peed myself.
Mad Poster
#64 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gremily_
You know, I was trying to accomplish a lot of adultish things today...filling out a job application for this summer, finishing up late-Christmas gifts for when I return to college on Monday, submitting my FAFSA, getting a new copy of my license...

Lol right. I start grad school next week and have some last minute stuff that needs to be done, buuuuuut Sims. :P

The Receptacle still lives!
Test Subject
#65 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:51 PM
Quick, someone convert some more hair options for the little ones! Go, go, go!
Mad Poster
#66 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:52 PM Last edited by gazania : 12th Jan 2017 at 8:05 PM.
OK. After doing my fainting goat impression, I fired up my game, and just happened to have a test subject. My little Lili is really cute. I'll admit that. Maybe in a Pixar way, but she IS cute. I do like the way she interacts with her parents, too. (That's Mom in the picture.) She's pretty charming. I might be putting a few more hours in this game shortly.

Field Researcher
#67 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:56 PM
I got a headache now from all that crying...Just when I was about to get a life...welp, let's test these rugrats out! Oh!! I can finally complete my Peterson family!!! Baby Katie was missing her family and vise versa.
Test Subject
#68 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:58 PM
this just go to show that they listen to us :D
Mad Poster
#69 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:59 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if this forum becomes a little more lively with those toddler pics. (I remembered to keep mine under the SPOILER tags, at least! I nearly forgot in all the excitement. ) Looking forward to seeing them.

Instructor
#70 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:59 PM
Sucks, too, because I just aged up my triplets. (I'm quite proud of them, really. No mods/fertility rewards/ley line. All naturelle.)
Forum Resident
#71 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TMBrandon
I'm back bitches, and here to say I TOLD YOU SO. TWO YEARS OF FIGHTING, TWO YEARS!

I've always said that the Devs do listen, they just are under their own restraints and things take time to build. I think it was right of them to just drop it like this too, prevents hype and the disappointment that comes with it. Anyways! I hope more people enjoy the game!

My Simblr --->Glee & Squee
Field Researcher
#72 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 8:01 PM
I'm doing the Test of Time Challenge and my sims are still in the first stage so Talia might look a little underdressed.

My FIRST TODDLER!!!!

The toddler life stage is 9 days?! Thats super excessive.
Screenshots

Check out my Apocalypse Challenge attempt @ ditzyekko.blogspot.com
Scholar
#73 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
Soooo...this is probably a big ass update...and you know what that means: Which mods and CC are broken as fuck now XD
I removed the Call Anytime + Relationship Gain, and the UI Cheats which are the only two mods I was using-- wait for those to update- cause they keep you from entering Build Mode. I have also run across only two CC objects that don't work- -2 Vases by Saudade Sims and that is it
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 8:07 PM
While I'm not a big fan of toddlers, I must say this update is really exciting! I like all the new content and interactions added, and this makes me more interested in playing my Legacy family. However, since installing the new update I've noticed a few bugs - when you press the Undo button in CAS while editing facial features or clothes, it sends you out of the menu so you have to select everything again. This is especially annoying when editing faces because if you press the undo button, it zooms you out back to fullbody view. Also I've noticed that Sims' mouths no longer move properly, probably because of the new teeth customization. Most of the time the Sims voices aren't in sync with their mouths, or their mouths just don't move at all when they talk. And when my Sim interacts with a toddler, the interaction appears multiple times in their queue (the duplicates disappear once the Sims starts the action). I hope EA fixes these bugs soon.
Test Subject
#75 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 8:12 PM
Okay, guys. How can I download this update without origin? Is there's any possibility?
Page 3 of 14