Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tiny Hedge

by Bakie Posted 20th Jan 2017 at 3:47 PM

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 5:01 PM
Love it :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 5:58 PM
Very nice job
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 6:16 PM
Wonderful! The hedges in game are overpowering. One question, you mentioned changing the footprint, can Sims walk through them or are they still a barrier like the original?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 7:19 PM
thanks you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 8:48 PM
Awesome!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ifirifis4
Love it :D

Quote: Originally posted by Leniad
Very nice job

Quote: Originally posted by fetry
thanks you

Quote: Originally posted by billysim143
Awesome!

Thanks everybody!
Quote: Originally posted by Snowhaze
Wonderful! The hedges in game are overpowering. One question, you mentioned changing the footprint, can Sims walk through them or are they still a barrier like the original?

For the Tiny Hedges Sims will still walk around them. If you enlarge them by 1x, they will walk through them though as the footprint doesn't fit the mesh then anymore. But that's only if you would enlarge the tiny hedge. If you watch my video, you will see how my sim walks around it somewhere at the end of the video.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 8:06 PM
Bakie, Great idea! Love these, expect to use them a lot! Thanks
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KinwatsaZ
Bakie, Great idea! Love these, expect to use them a lot! Thanks

I hope you will! They're much more useable then the original ones at least...or that's my opinion then :P

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 3:05 PM
i can think of tons of ways to use these hedges...thank you!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 10:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lily26
i can think of tons of ways to use these hedges...thank you!!

That's great to hear! I expect you to show all those tons of ways in upcoming uploads!

Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 11:21 AM
Going through all your creations I found some very useful stuf like THIS! Thanks for making small creations. We need MORE of smaller content. Don't know why EA give us alot of oversized stuff. Just look at the desktop lamps. Geeez, who would add such a giant lamp on the desktop hahaha.... Keep up the good work bakie!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LuvMySimz
Going through all your creations I found some very useful stuf like THIS! Thanks for making small creations. We need MORE of smaller content. Don't know why EA give us alot of oversized stuff. Just look at the desktop lamps. Geeez, who would add such a giant lamp on the desktop hahaha.... Keep up the good work bakie!

I guess those are for people who don't like empty desktops, adding such a large light will immediately fill up the whole space! But I agree, a lot of the stuff is quite large and I'm planning to shrink some more items, but first I've got a new very interesting discovery for which I'm going to make some new mods...stay tuned!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 1:07 PM
This looks great. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 1:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jacqadandy
This looks great. Thank you!

Thanks and your welcome!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st May 2017 at 8:12 AM
i like it ,tks
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th May 2017 at 11:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sos605
i like it ,tks

You're welcome

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 4:19 PM
Thank you for creating such awesome objects and for sharing them
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 1:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jmh
Thank you for creating such awesome objects and for sharing them

You're welcome! it's good to hear you like multiple of them.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 7:15 PM
This will be great for my gardens!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NicerHomesnLots
This will be great for my gardens!

Have fun with it then!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 2:44 AM
Awesome! Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aloneguy950
Awesome! Thanks!

You're welcome!

Inventor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 7:43 PM
I agree that the game hedges are too big, so thank you!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 6th May 2019 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RedMallie
I agree that the game hedges are too big, so thank you!!!

You're welcome!

Page 1 of 2