Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

92, Sausalito Side; 3Bdr

by polen_89 Posted 23rd Jan 2017 at 9:20 PM - Updated 13th Sep 2017 at 9:46 AM by polen_89

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 11:06 PM
I love how spacious it is; thank you.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 11:59 PM
This looks wonderful, I love your use of the different terrain paints! I think it'll fit well in my BaCC too
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 4:16 PM
Very good, I'm going to use this house for my sims! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 7:42 PM
Very nice and spacious design, thank you!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th May 2017 at 9:37 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th May 2017 at 8:14 PM
Lovely house with a Latin American feel. Perfect for my Sims who live in the Caribbean. I just need to add a pool, and it will be 100% complete.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 3:19 PM
I am using this house for some of my SIMS. Luv it. I was hoping you could please tell me how to remove "super duper Hug" ?? Did you use the tombstone?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 9:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lharlamert
I am using this house for some of my SIMS. Luv it. I was hoping you could please tell me how to remove "super duper Hug" ?? Did you use the tombstone?

Hi, thank you for commenting! This is the first time I hear about the "Super Duper Hug" and I had to look into it, but I don't believe I have experienced the bug in my game! This is a test lot and no sims have lived on it - but I guess that's not what's causing it? I put a warning in the description that the CFE cheat is used, may it be an issue. Other than that I have to continue research when I have a chance to load the game.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 6:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by polen_89
Hi, thank you for commenting! This is the first time I hear about the "Super Duper Hug" and I had to look into it, but I don't believe I have experienced the bug in my game! This is a test lot and no sims have lived on it - but I guess that's not what's causing it? I put a warning in the description that the CFE cheat is used, may it be an issue. Other than that I have to continue research when I have a chance to load the game.

thanks for your reply. I have only seen it in certain houses. Not sure how it is installed or if it is an object that I have.