Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Club Members [& Gender Requirements!] (DEPRECATED)

by Eurynome Posted 23rd Feb 2017 at 1:10 PM - Updated 17th Mar 2022 at 11:42 PM by Eurynome : This mod is deprecated. All functionality of this mod is provided by Deaderpool's MC Command Center Clubs module.

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 2:26 PM
I've been waiting for something like this. Thanks so much! This is great. Thanks for giving me more control to my gameplay. Hugs.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 3:40 PM
Many thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 4:16 PM
Great! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 6:18 PM
thanks !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 6:30 PM
I've been waiting for this since Zerbu stopped updating his!! Thank youuuuu!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 6:51 PM
this mod More Club Members, conflict with this mod Sims4ClubGenderFilter thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reptonplay
this mod More Club Members, conflict with this mod Sims4ClubGenderFilter thanks

You're correct, this mod currently conflicts with gender filters. If there is interest, I will make a gender-compatible version.

And thank you, everyone, for your kind words. I hope you enjoy this quick fix to the club gameplay. I'm always working on mods for my own gameplay style, and sometimes I polish them up and share them. If you have requests or questions, feel free to let me know.

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eurynome
You're correct, this mod currently conflicts with gender filters. If there is interest, I will make a gender-compatible version.

And thank you, everyone, for your kind words. I hope you enjoy this quick fix to the club gameplay. I'm always working on mods for my own gameplay style, and sometimes I polish them up and share them. If you have requests or questions, feel free to let me know.

Thanks!

There is interest. Please and thank you!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 8:51 PM Last edited by gigihuxtable : 23rd Feb 2017 at 9:06 PM.
There's already a mod that does this made by Zerbu. I've had it in my game for a while now. Difference is the number of members you can have in the club is unlimited.
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gigihuxtable
There's already a mod that does this available on this same site. I've had it in my game for a while now. Difference is the number of members you can have in the club is unlimited. Were you aware of this mods existence?

I doubt very much they were aware there was another similar mod, considering that searching for a similar mod yields no results via keyword. It would be nice if you could link to it. Or say the name, at least.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 9:32 PM
There's already a mod that does this made by Zerbu. I've had it in my game for a while now. Difference is the number of members you can have in the club is unlimited.
Zerbu's mod has not worked for the last two patches (and it's also not hosted on MTS). It's simple XML tuning, so it's not original content he created. I do love his mods, especially his More Club Icons mod (which is visible even in my screenshots), but my mod not only works with the most recent patch but also has two different versions. Because my member caps are functionally lower, they won't cause performance issues during club routine processing.

But none of that matters anyways because Zerbu's mod does not work with the current patch.

Also, simply changing the maximum to 1,000 can cause your game to lag, hang, or crash during weekly checks if you have MC Command Center with the MC Clubs module installed. A club hangout will only spawn about 20 Sims anyways, so there is little functionality in going above that. I provided a 50-member option more for organization purposes (e.g., if you want to categorize a bunch of Sims) but I haven't had a situation where all 50 members attended a club hangout. In order to do that, one would have to increase the cap for Sims that can spawn on a lot, most likely.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 10:49 PM
Great mod, thanks so much for sharing!! :-)
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SCarverOrne
I doubt very much they were aware there was another similar mod, considering that searching for a similar mod yields no results via keyword. It would be nice if you could link to it. Or say the name, at least.

This is a link to the Zerbu mod for more than 8 sims in a club. http://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/134758...ore-than-8-club

You are correct that his mod is not uploaded to MTS. But as I mentioned I have had it in my game for a while now and I have many clubs with probably 15 members. Never had an issue with it personally in my game but I see others have. Also, for those who are unfamiliar with Zerbu's website and only download mods from MTS, I suppose this mod will do fine for them.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 11:20 PM
This is a link to the Zerbu mod for more than 8 sims in a club. http://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/134758...ore-than-8-club

You are correct that his mod is not uploaded to MTS. But as I mentioned I have had it in my game for a while now and I have many clubs with probably 15 members. Never had an issue with it personally in my game but I see others have. Also, for those who are unfamiliar with Zerbu's website and only download mods from MTS, I suppose this mod will do fine for them.
I suppose it will. It's possible you still have extra members in a club that were added before the most recent patches. I was unable to get his mod to work on the current patch, even with no other custom content. At any rate, I shared it so others who are similarly frustrated can use it and enjoy expanded clubs in their game.
Scholar
#16 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 1:06 AM
Zerbu's mod has not worked for the last two patches (and it's also not hosted on MTS). It's simple XML tuning, so it's not original content he created. I do love his mods, especially his More Club Icons mod (which is visible even in my screenshots), but my mod not only works with the most recent patch but also has two different versions. Because my member caps are functionally lower, they won't cause performance issues during club routine processing.

But none of that matters anyways because Zerbu's mod does not work with the current patch.

Also, simply changing the maximum to 1,000 can cause your game to lag, hang, or crash during weekly checks if you have MC Command Center with the MC Clubs module installed. A club hangout will only spawn about 20 Sims anyways, so there is little functionality in going above that. I provided a 50-member option more for organization purposes (e.g., if you want to categorize a bunch of Sims) but I haven't had a situation where all 50 members attended a club hangout. In order to do that, one would have to increase the cap for Sims that can spawn on a lot, most likely.

Actually his mod still works in my game, but it is always nice to have choices. I appreciate everyone who takes the time out to provide us with mods for our game play.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 4:00 AM
It works great thank you for making it.
Finally dance clubs get full of people.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 5:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AncientRome
It works great thank you for making it.
Finally dance clubs get full of people.
Thanks I use them for dance clubs, too. There are many uses for putting Sims together in large groups. I had reports earlier of extermination. What a time.

You can basically move in your legacy extended family through this mod, by hosting them all in a large club that is constantly hanging out in your lot. That's my personal use for it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 6:30 AM
I HAVE BEEN WANTING THIS! THANK YOU!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 7:13 AM
I agree Zerbu's mod still works I use it too but it's cool 2nd one appeared more updated
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 7:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
I agree Zerbu's mod still works I use it too but it's cool 2nd one appeared more updated

I wonder why his mod wasn't working for me (and many others)... Strange. At any rate, enjoy! I'll keep this one updated, as I'm still actively working on (and releasing) club tuning mods.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 8:17 AM
I wonder why his mod wasn't working for me (and many others)... Strange. At any rate, enjoy! I'll keep this one updated, as I'm still actively working on (and releasing) club tuning mods.

Hey thank you for this mod. Your mod is easier to manage than Zerbu's and yes Zerbu's mod stopped working for me since late 2016.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 8:25 AM

Thanks!

Yes please make it compatible to the gender filters.
Gender filter is a very very important mod. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 9:04 AM

Thanks!

Yes I interest I like to have the both
Inventor
#25 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 7:06 PM
Thank you for this awesome mod! I have a question, does it conflict with this mod: http://modthesims.info/t/584001 (Add on more club activities mod)

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Page 1 of 4