Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Retuned metabolism - 2 flavors - Natural metabolism part 3/3

by Candyd Posted 2nd Mar 2017 at 9:19 PM - Updated 28th May 2017 at 10:49 PM by Candyd : Checked compatibility with the latest patch (1.30)

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 12:00 AM
Many of us just want a version to stop the weight gain/loss and muscle changes. I work very hard to get a sim's physique perfect in CAS (just the way I want that sim to look) to have it ruined in the game. This causes many of us to pull our families back into CAS constantly to fix their physiques. I wish EA provided a game option to stop the fatness and muscle changes but until then modders to the rescue.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kevinnclay
Many of us just want a version to stop the weight gain/loss and muscle changes. I work very hard to get a sim's physique perfect in CAS (just the way I want that sim to look) to have it ruined in the game. This causes many of us to pull our families back into CAS constantly to fix their physiques. I wish EA provided a game option to stop the fatness and muscle changes but until then modders to the rescue.

If you want a result that gets close to the no muscle / no fat mod, you'll be happy with speed 10 installed with the two other parts of the mod. It won't totally stop weight and muscle changes, but your sims' weight and muscle will be very stable and easy to keep under control, even on very long term. You'll barely see any changes from the initial weight and muscle you've chosen with speed 10, as long as you keep your sims healthy. Significant changes will occur only if your sims eat plenty of junk food, and exercise like crazy or absolutely never.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 1:25 AM
You are the best! First the no autonomous serenade and now this? Its such a huge pet peeve of mine that sims lose their muscle mass when I don't play them. I get them to work out so hard and then after not playing them for a while theyre all skinny. I HATE that! THANK YOU!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 8:21 AM
Thank you! This is super! I can flag my Sims to freeze their physique with MC Command Center, but I really don't like to do that (not realistic) - except then when I don't the game screws up their muscle mass and fat while I'm away playing other families. This is a great solution for that!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 3:00 AM
I'm so grateful for this, thank you! Like spidergirl said above...I have a group of bodybuilder sims that are serious about their physiques. Now I don't have to worry about them losing the muscle mass they've been working on, and I can roam the hood without them looking basic next time I see them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 10:30 AM
Thank you so much. Realy nice work. My choice is 10. No pain no gain! ;)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 4:43 PM
Thank you for sharing this great mod. I hated seeing super skinny and fatter sims in my game after them working hard to become fit.
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 7:49 PM
After installing this mod, my sims could no longer woohoo in bed. They could woohoo in other places (like in the closet), but not in bed. After removing it, they could woohoo again. So maybe something happened with the woohoo in bed counting as exercise. Please review this mod.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 8:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anniewilliams
After installing this mod, my sims could no longer woohoo in bed. They could woohoo in other places (like in the closet), but not in bed. After removing it, they could woohoo again. So maybe something happened with the woohoo in bed counting as exercise. Please review this mod.

Have you tested the mod alone, in an otherwise vanilla game ? Have you checked possible conflicts ? (If for example you've installed Woohoo is exercise, it conflicts with Retuned metabolism, so you need to uninstall one) What flavor of the mod is concerned, speed 5 or 10 ?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 8:18 AM
Tested the mod alone with no other mods. My sim can't go jogging.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anarchy Blues
Tested the mod alone with no other mods. My sim can't go jogging.

Speed 5 or 10 ? Is your game up-to-date ? Does it concern only jogging or also other interactions ? I need details to check the right file(s).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 5:47 PM
I did a few tests with jogging on speed 5, speed 10 and no mod. They all gave exactly the same results.
Jogging works fine if the sim is at home and the player does nothing while the sim is gone jogging. But the interaction is automatically aborted if the sim isn't at home or if the player does something while the sim is gone jogging.
From these results, it's most likely that this is a routing bug that has nothing to do with the mod.
Don't hesitate to give me more elements that can identify another possible issue @Anarchy Blues. The more details I know, the better.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 2:46 AM
Thank You
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 7:24 AM
Hello, my sims cant jog with this installed either. However its most liikley because my game isnt up to date. I havent patched. I will try it out in my patched version and see. But until then I mentioned this mainly for anyone else having this problem as it took me awhile to track it down. I have the 10 version btw.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by deliadee
Hello, my sims cant jog with this installed either. However its most liikley because my game isnt up to date. I havent patched. I will try it out in my patched version and see. But until then I mentioned this mainly for anyone else having this problem as it took me awhile to track it down. I have the 10 version btw.

Yes, please tell me the results in a patched game.
I have been unable to reproduce the same thing.
To anyone who has issues, please can you also specify if you're playing on Windows or Mac, and what add-ons you have installed ?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 11:42 PM
Updated for patch 1.29 !
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 12:06 PM
Thank you for the update!
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th May 2017 at 3:33 PM
I am also having issues with Sims being able to WooHoo in bed with this mod. I have only this mod installed so it is certainly the mod causing it (version 10). I have all EPs and SPs and am fully updated. Were you able to find a fix for this?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 19th May 2017 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by megkoch83
I am also having issues with Sims being able to WooHoo in bed with this mod. I have only this mod installed so it is certainly the mod causing it (version 10). I have all EPs and SPs and am fully updated. Were you able to find a fix for this?

I'd like to know, do you have issues with woohoo in the observatory, rocket and hot tub ?
On my side, I tested the mod many times and never had this issue, so I need as many details as possible.
Do you use some CC, such as custom furniture, or moveobjects on ?
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th May 2017 at 5:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Candyd
I'd like to know, do you have issues with woohoo in the observatory, rocket and hot tub ?
On my side, I tested the mod many times and never had this issue, so I need as many details as possible.
Do you use some CC, such as custom furniture, or moveobjects on ?

I only have trouble with the beds. I cleared out my mod folder and left only yours in so it's not conflicting with anything else. I have tested both with testingcheats disabled and enabled and I still have the same issue, the Sims walk up to the bed then stop and the queued WooHoo disappears.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. I would be happy to record the issue if it might help you fix it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 20th May 2017 at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by megkoch83
I only have trouble with the beds. I cleared out my mod folder and left only yours in so it's not conflicting with anything else. I have tested both with testingcheats disabled and enabled and I still have the same issue, the Sims walk up to the bed then stop and the queued WooHoo disappears.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. I would be happy to record the issue if it might help you fix it.

Could it be possible that you try a short test please ? Move your Sims 4 folder to another place, let the game generate a new one. Place the mod there with no other mods or CC. Start a completely new save, in a Maxis house with a different bed from the bed you used in the affected session. Don't use moveobjects on to place anything in the house. See if your sims can now woohoo in bed.
If you still experience the issue, I'd like to know your OS and all the packs that you have installed. I've started to see possible conflicting issues depending on what pack combinations are installed, and I'd like to investigate more on this and see if it's related to your problem.
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th May 2017 at 9:48 AM
I gave the sim quite some muscle in CAS, but after using this mod ,all the muscle is completely gone, leaving my sim kinda chubby. is this supposed to happen? how do I fix it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 26th May 2017 at 3:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mactrocks
I gave the sim quite some muscle in CAS, but after using this mod ,all the muscle is completely gone, leaving my sim kinda chubby. is this supposed to happen? how do I fix it.

I suppose that you're probably using other mods to change sims in CAS ? Like custom values in MCCC CAS, or maybe expanded or restricted muscle range ?
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th May 2017 at 9:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Candyd
I suppose that you're probably using other mods to change sims in CAS ? Like custom values in MCCC CAS, or maybe expanded or restricted muscle range ?

don't think so. I only used mod that add furniture and change other game play (like change working time or salary).
Page 1 of 2