Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#51 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 10:50 PM
I forgott to write this: I have a dorm in my Uni subhood there the cafeteria lady burn the food every now and then. And as she don't throw the burned food away the dormies have to eat bad food every now and then.

Rosawyn:
Aha, thanks you.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 2:00 AM
Thanks everyone, I do indeed have noeatcrap. I'll had a quick look at Cyjon's mod and it looks interesting, though I'm not sure I like that it stops directed behavior as well so I'll have to fix that at some point.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Inventor
#53 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 2:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kamoodle5
It's interesting how burned food can cause sickness, but I suppose certain food in real life can do that as well. Then on the other hand, I'm sure we have enjoyed or at least tolerated some foods being burnt.

Don't remember anymore about previous hoods, but in this one they only got sick through cockroaches and it spreading to others.
I don't think they managed it through eating burned food yet. But you'll see, now I mentioned it one of them will soon just to make a point to me, lol.
Mad Poster
#54 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
Food should not be wasted, I agree. Burning it is wasting it Destroying the flavours and the taste of any meal.

I would agree in sense of wasting the quality, but not always are all the nutrient content of food destroyed among burning it. You try ever burning corn? Taste is crispy and unappealing, but nutrients are still there.

Quote: Originally posted by kamoodle5
Then on the other hand, I'm sure we have enjoyed or at least tolerated some foods being burnt.

Burnt toast is amazing right? Best food ever, but only after you glob jam on top.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#55 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 10:07 PM
I have no intention to burn something so that I can evaluate the taste
Scholar
#56 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 11:42 PM
I don't care if they burn it.

THEY WILL EAT IT AND LIKE IT.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Inventor
#57 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 5:53 AM
I always thought it was dumb for the AI in community lots to eat spoiled food even if they are not famished or sloppy. It's like they're dared to eat the entire meal no matter how much they gag on it. Then, my toilets have to pay the price if these same AI decide to visit my house one day and they're sick.

Both Cyjon's "noeatcrap" mod and the disinfectant from the Sim Wardrobe are life savers.

Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
Burnt toast is amazing right? Best food ever, but only after you glob jam on top.

Nearly burnt rye toast is heaven, especially with melted butter and a cheese slice on them.
Mad Poster
#58 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 9:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
But how do you know why not to burn a food, if you not experiment? For practice of experimentation leads to the development of skill, and thus a lesser chance of experimenting?

#philosoraptor

I can cook
Scholar
#59 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 2:38 PM
My Sims seem to be quite happy to eat burned food, unless the fire went on for so long that by the time it's out there is green stuff coming off the food (long story...) I don't stop Sims from eating what they like, unless I have an ulterior motive, such as wanting them to get to work on time.
Mad Poster
#60 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 3:09 PM
They will go to work hungry if they burnt the breakfast. No mercy for food burners.
Field Researcher
#61 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 4:32 PM
I feel a pang of righteous anger when my sims sit there retching and moaning about burnt food. OK hun, first of all, it's your fault it's burnt in the first place
My dad burnt the Yorkshire puddings yesterday. I asked for seconds (I was the only one ). If I can do it, my sims can do it and They. Will. Like. It.
Page 3 of 3