Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 4 Prison Set(Working Jail Doors + More)

by wintermuteai1 Posted 21st Mar 2017 at 6:54 PM

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 7:22 PM
awsome, I love such creative fun minds
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 7:47 PM
Thanks for this - I've been needing the means to build an underground dungeon for my vampire family's food supply
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 9:32 PM
Thank you and it is so good to see you are back creating again. You have been missed.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 10:30 PM
cool, my kinda fun thx
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 10:46 PM
I've been needing this! To keep...San Myshuno safe. Yep. To keep it safe....
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 12:47 AM
Hey, hi there, really good to see you back, long time no see! I retired from Sims creation a while ago but sometimes keep an eye on new creations and it's great to see a new one from you. Looks like fun!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 9:13 AM Last edited by deblake60 : 22nd Mar 2017 at 9:55 AM. Reason: update
Awesome! Now my Scientist can capture aliens and vampires for "research" purposes. Thank you for making this work!
EDIT: Looks like it didn't work on my Scientist lot. Does this work on residential lots? If so, what am I doing wrong?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 2:56 PM
This is a much needed items in the game! THANK YOU!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 5:07 PM
I've been looking for this mod and I can't wait to try it out!
Tentacle Of Righteousness
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by deblake60
Awesome! Now my Scientist can capture aliens and vampires for "research" purposes. Thank you for making this work!
EDIT: Looks like it didn't work on my Scientist lot. Does this work on residential lots? If so, what am I doing wrong?

Hello, I have tested and it all works on residential, business, as well as the special career lots such as science career building.
Can you please tell me in more detail what the issue is you are having? Thank you.

Alt 255
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned
to a dead channel.
Tentacle Of Righteousness
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Esmeralda
Hey, hi there, really good to see you back, long time no see! I retired from Sims creation a while ago but sometimes keep an eye on new creations and it's great to see a new one from you. Looks like fun!

Hey there Esmeralda, Thank you! Yes you are/were doing fallout now right? i'm on the nexus as well. Good to hear from you again!

Alt 255
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned
to a dead channel.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 7:35 PM
I love this! Thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 10:30 PM
Hmm this gives me an idea for an evil, insane Warden such as Bill Boss from the Last Sequence of "The Human Centipede" I can't make a centipede, but I can surely create a prison with this Thank you!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 12:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wintermuteai1
Hello, I have tested and it all works on residential, business, as well as the special career lots such as science career building.
Can you please tell me in more detail what the issue is you are having? Thank you.

Maybe I'm just doing something wrong?? I tried to build a jail in my Scientist basement, using the wm items. When I finished, my sim couldn't open the door, nor was there any options. I'm sure it have done something wrong in building. I will keep trying. I still love what this mod represents and I can't wait to use it correctly! lol
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 3:42 AM
You're the real MVP!!!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wintermuteai1

I figured out what I was doing wrong. I had the moveobjects MOD on and when I was placing the bars and the door, I inadvertently overlap the two. Which was why I couldn't access the cell. I took off the moveobject cheat and replaced the bars and the door and it works perfectly! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 5:31 PM
Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 6:04 PM
Thank you so so much! I needed this so badly, you're amazing :')
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 2:04 AM
Much appreciated, and definitely downloading. I can now make a functional city jail for Dromedary Heights. Camelorum might not benefit much from this, as they use a different standard of door. So does SCALLOP. Even so, I can see endless uses for this.

Only things I have left to look for to complete my collection are realistic bunks and those sink/toilet hybrid things. Supplying all the Sims' cells with a regular sink and a regular toilet just seems so...unrealistic. I'll have to keep looking.

I'll definitely put this download to use though.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 12:49 PM
The "Be Prepared Security" door always worked. You just have to put a section of fence down first to put the door into.

Now the jail door (with bars like the wall panels), on the other hand, has never been functional. If your mod makes the jail door with bars functional that's great! I always thought it was stupid to make a jail door but not functional. Where is the logic in that?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 6:20 PM
This is great. Thanks. It was really nice to see your name pop up on a new creation. Glad you got back into the Sims.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 3:05 PM
I waited for this, since the jail doors are out! Now it finaly works, thanks a lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 8:24 PM
Someone let The Sim Supply know please so he can restart that series!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 12:46 AM
Yess Thank You
Page 1 of 2