Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 5:25 PM
Default There must be a bug in the game.. Very inappropriate
Yesterday I was doing a wedding event marrying two of my Sims.. I was busy with the bride serving food on dinner tables and I got the groom to socialize with guests.. during the time bride was busy serving food. I clicked over to the groom he was talking to a guest a female child sim. Than I seen a romance interaction come up and groom was confessing attraction to the child sim.. I was like WTH? I hurried to stop the romance interaction by X it out but it went through anyway and I seen the red negative socialize come up. I looked at grooms romantic interest and Thank goodness she was not there.. :/
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 6:24 PM
Heh. So that still happens XD

The Receptacle still lives!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 7:47 PM
Wow, I think they should patch this quickly!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 11:22 PM
They've been trying to patch shit like that since the game launched. And every time we think it's solved, something like this happens XD

The Receptacle still lives!
Smeg Head
#5 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Wow, I think they should patch this quickly!

They have done, four times now, but it never gets resolved. The very fine line between flirty-ness (adult) and Playfulness (all ages) is exactly that; a very fine line. For instance, have an adult with a flirty mood sit on a sofa with their child, who is in a playful mood. Have the adult cuddle the child on the sofa in a very nice parental way. Save game. Quit. Reload. Once back in game, the child is now no longer playful but flirty, AND, the cuddle has changed from the nice parental cuddle to a romantic one, with the adult making all the romantic sound effects and the child, with stretched body, silent as there are no romantic child sound effects. Very frikken creepy. This bug will never go away, because they keep saying they fixed it, but it never goes away, because flirty and playful are too damn much the same thing.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Scholar
#6 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 4:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Stardust74
Yesterday I was doing a wedding event marrying two of my Sims.. I was busy with the bride serving food on dinner tables and I got the groom to socialize with guests.. during the time bride was busy serving food. I clicked over to the groom he was talking to a guest a female child sim. Than I seen a romance interaction come up and groom was confessing attraction to the child sim.. I was like WTH? I hurried to stop the romance interaction by X it out but it went through anyway and I seen the red negative socialize come up. I looked at grooms romantic interest and Thank goodness she was not there.. :/

Oh my gawd. WTF Maxis? This emotions system is for the birds.
Scholar
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 5:34 PM
I just had an Adult sim, text a child, stating it's singles night at the bar, let's go and see who we can meet!

That's looked just a little Eerrie creepy...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 6:24 PM
I don't know what you guys are complaining about, Maxis is just being So Progressive and non-bigoted.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 7:22 PM
Shitposting aside this gives me an idea. I'm going to file a complaint with the ESRB that the game has pedophilic suggestions and if we're lucky it'll cause a shitstorm of bad PR for EA.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 8:18 AM
Just make a Jail Until this gets fixed. I'm sure the wife will divorce him, and the child, has now, & is going to be, HIGHLY uncomfortable.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 1:14 PM Last edited by BalanceMyth : 17th Apr 2017 at 1:27 PM.
In times like these, it's dire we need a full-fledged prison system in The Sims.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#12 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 1:18 PM
I think it's quite an amusing bug from my point of view as an adult who programs, but it's a bit worrying what sort of message it might be giving any children who might be playing - in case it "normalises" it for them.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)