Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for November - posted on 1st Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
Replies: 1 (Who?), Viewed: 1660 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 3:48 PM
Default Help Creating Lamps, Please! Elvis Urgent
Hi, all.

I've been painstakingly recreating every feature of Elvis Presley's home, Graceland, as I am fanatical. I need to recreate these lamps, that I have attached a link to. I'm a perfectionist and I want my version of Graceland to be perfectly accurate. I also need help with archways, and customizing wallpaper and mirrors to size. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en-GB&q=Graceland&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJIbsmwO5iCHsaiQELEKjU2AQaAggLDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIotRejF6AXtBfiDPsMsxfIF7IXxxfENcI1wTXVNc8qwzXWKtQq1SqTKBowIVQApDqmUvbHJA4zThPrGnEkTzBtS_1sD6qCL7cpt_1YAQT7uARYjqdQ16VurCrzAZIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgRQWym-DA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiP5aO9kq7TAhULPVAKHQ67C_IQ2A4IIygB&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=IbsmwO5iCHvgYM:
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 6:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by normybates
Hi, all.

I've been painstakingly recreating every feature of Elvis Presley's home, Graceland, as I am fanatical. I need to recreate these lamps, that I have attached a link to. I'm a perfectionist and I want my version of Graceland to be perfectly accurate. I also need help with archways, and customizing wallpaper and mirrors to size. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en-GB&q=Graceland&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJIbsmwO5iCHsaiQELEKjU2AQaAggLDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIotRejF6AXtBfiDPsMsxfIF7IXxxfENcI1wTXVNc8qwzXWKtQq1SqTKBowIVQApDqmUvbHJA4zThPrGnEkTzBtS_1sD6qCL7cpt_1YAQT7uARYjqdQ16VurCrzAZIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgRQWym-DA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiP5aO9kq7TAhULPVAKHQ67C_IQ2A4IIygB&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=IbsmwO5iCHvgYM:

Are you trying to mesh the lamps yourself or are you looking for someone to mesh them for you? Because they don't allow requests on this forum.

For crying out loud you frakking fekik!
Frelling trasta ko litbak!
Call me M-I-N-Z-Y (Minzy). ;)
More Downloads made by me!