Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Opulence (No CC)

by pancake101 Posted 20th Apr 2017 at 8:29 AM - Updated 20th Aug 2018 at 5:57 PM by pancake101

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 10:07 AM
Another great creation. Doesn't fit the style of my current version of SS (I have a hospital and ambulance station on those lots) but I might start another town to use it. I have 2 different storylines. Both can feature mansions but some want to show off their wealth more than others. I haven't looked closely at this yet but my first impression is that it's somewhere to live comfortably rather than just show off and the location would generally suit that.

Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 9:32 AM
thank
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 9:09 AM
House looks great! Oddly enough though, my game claims I have a missing EP or SP for it even though i have all of the EPs and SPs.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dduran8804
House looks great! Oddly enough though, my game claims I have a missing EP or SP for it even though i have all of the EPs and SPs.

Huh! Can’t imagine why it would say that :/