Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 1:28 AM
Yes, it takes FOREVER to get a werewolf legit... So I never did. I used to make a blank lot put tons of trees on the lot and a perfect mood flamingo. Then the wolves showed up. I had to make sure it was the same Leader of the Pack every time which was still tedious...but now I cheat better with the Treeag Sim Transformer if I want one or make my one fella attack random Townies. I do remember I have quite a few Townie Lycans running around.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Advertisement
Theorist
#27 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 6:55 AM
Well, it's also relatively difficult to get any other occult the vanilla way, when you take a closer look at it.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 8:11 AM
You can get a zombie from a failed genie resurrection wish too

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#29 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 8:24 AM
Evil witches can also resurrect sims as zombies.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#30 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 10:02 AM
Quote:
For aliens, a male Sim needs to stargaze (indefinitely)
I just use the FT perk Summon aliens. Always worked within a few hours.

Plantsims I seem to get quite easily on any farm I start.

I have done the zombie once and werewolf once.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#32 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 3:04 PM
Nobody but me plays with Bigfoot?

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Mad Poster
#33 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 8:59 PM
Don't know if it's possible without a mod, but I played a Bigfoot; he was a great dad.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#34 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 4:39 AM
Yup, Bigfoot Romance. I have that mod. Mine is married to a PlantSim. Thought it was fitting. I also like PlantSims and Werewolves to be together

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Mad Poster
#35 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 7:12 AM
"Howl, howl, howl, howl! Oh, you are men of stones.
Had I your tongues and eyes, I’d use them so
That heaven’s vault should crack."

Every time I see the title of this thread I start thinking of that. XD
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#36 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 8:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PlatinumPlumbbob
Do you use the ladybug house?

I usually get PlantSims whenever I only use garden plots. When I install ladybug houses very generously in the garden area, that greatly decreases the likelihood of spraying, to the extent that I don't get PlantSims at all!

That said, an evil landlord may force Sims to work on the land without the ladybug houses. The side intention is to turn the peasants into PlantSims. Then, the evil landlord can use the PlantSims and force them to work themselves to death. The workers are "indentured servants", being told that they can become free once the indenture is complete, even though the price of indenture is extraordinarily high, and most Sims are locked in serfdom.

I use them a lot more now than I use to. I may have left them off the last farm on purpose; with my memory issues I don't recall.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#37 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 11:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DJ.
I originally read the title of this topic as "How !!!!!"
I did too.
Instructor
#38 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 2:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
"Howl, howl, howl, howl! Oh, you are men of stones.
Had I your tongues and eyes, I’d use them so
That heaven’s vault should crack."

Every time I see the title of this thread I start thinking of that. XD

She’s gone for ever.
I know when one is dead, and when one lives;
She’s dead as earth. Lend me a looking-glass;
If that her breath will mist or stain the stone,
Why, then she lives."

(or if you prefer something a little more contemporary):

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked,
dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix,
angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night..."
Scholar
#39 Old 2nd May 2017 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DezzyBoo
Yup, Bigfoot Romance. I have that mod. Mine is married to a PlantSim. Thought it was fitting. I also like PlantSims and Werewolves to be together

The problem is that BigFoot Romance and InTeen conflict. The one that loads last in your folder is the one that will work. I have even tried looking at it in SimPE but started hyper ventilating just looking at it. Way above my head.

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#40 Old 2nd May 2017 at 10:55 PM
Bigfoot and werewolves might be the least fleshed-out of any supernatural state (aside from aliens, since they're really no different from normal Sims aside from the green skin and black eyes)... they look different, but they don't really bring with them obvious new opportunities with storytelling beyond what you could get with a normal Sim... Bigfoot loses a lot of the mysterious quality that makes the Sasquatch mythos interesting in the real world, and werewolves are too... 'tame,' I guess is the best way to put it, when they're transformed- they don't end up fitting in with their real-world mythos either... yes, they're both fictional, but in that fiction, there is already a lot of backstory for both of them that the game kind of misses.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Alchemist
#41 Old 3rd May 2017 at 2:43 AM
read of 1 difference between aliens and humans; internal temperature. aliens have a max of 50; humans, 100.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#42 Old 3rd May 2017 at 4:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
I did too.

I did three.

Zar you may want a few more llll's.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#43 Old 3rd May 2017 at 4:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I did three.

Zar you may want a few more llll's.

Better?

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#44 Old 3rd May 2017 at 4:30 AM
Yeah

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#45 Old 3rd May 2017 at 6:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
read of 1 difference between aliens and humans; internal temperature. aliens have a max of 50; humans, 100.

Shouldn't that be the other way around? Seeing as the normal human temperature is 36.5.
Theorist
#46 Old 3rd May 2017 at 7:43 AM
I think they mean Fahrenheit. That would make humans normal, and aliens around 10 °C.
Forum Resident
#47 Old 3rd May 2017 at 5:59 PM
Can a bigfoot become a werewolf? I think that would be an interesting combo to make bigfoot less civilized.

Build a City Challenge on LiveJournal: Mesa Vista: my BaCC for fun
Mesa Vista Running list of chapters
Alchemist
#48 Old 4th May 2017 at 1:57 AM
correction:: alien's max is 80; 50 is Plantsim's maximum. their minimum is -100; also human.
other pre-Season creatures:: Servo & Zombie, 0 to 0; Vampire, -80 to 100; Werewolf, -50 to 100.
the source did not specify Fahrenheit or Celsius.

about bigfoot; Bon Voyage Prima Guide tells they can not become werewolf or Plantsim. but can become zombie/vampire.
Mad Poster
#49 Old 4th May 2017 at 10:45 AM
If I recall, the temperature scale in the game is neither Fahrenheit nor Celsius. it's just a Maxis-made scale that runs from -100 to +100. 0 is apparently average room temperature.
Page 2 of 2