Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

WMS Leela v4 Hair Ombre Recolour

by SaurusSims Posted 29th Apr 2017 at 12:14 AM - Updated 12th Jun 2017 at 6:07 PM by SaurusSims : I think people are forgetting download the mesh, so I must highlight it ***MORE***

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 12:39 AM
This is so adorable!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 11:46 AM
Really beautiful, thank you x
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 11:44 PM
love the style thanks!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 2:48 PM
It looks wonderful! I love the shades!
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd May 2017 at 12:50 PM
Tried to use...
This hair is adorable and I couldn't wait to get it into my game. But when I did, it did not work. My sims head turned checkerboard (slightly different for different hair colors) with a question mark on the face. It was super creepy. I have been playing this game for years, have all the expansions, packs, and stuff, and I have never seen this before. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd May 2017 at 9:58 AM Last edited by SaurusSims : 4th May 2017 at 1:26 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by scifugitive2
This hair is adorable and I couldn't wait to get it into my game. But when I did, it did not work. My sims head turned checkerboard (slightly different for different hair colors) with a question mark on the face. It was super creepy. I have been playing this game for years, have all the expansions, packs, and stuff, and I have never seen this before. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

How bizarre! Has this happened with anything before? I tried googling it and things that came up were: missing mesh, file got corrupted during download, and game itself missing some texture files or something. The only other thing I could think for myself was conflict with another piece of cc? Was the sims wearing any other cc? Perhaps since the original hair mesh uses the hat texture space, something that also uses the hat texture space? You did download the mesh from WMS, right? : D I am at a loss, so far you're the only person who's had this issue. :/

Maxis Match CC
Screenshots
Lookbooks
The McNally/Richardson Legacy
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th May 2017 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SaurusSims
How bizarre! Has this happened with anything before? I tried googling it and things that came up were: missing mesh, file got corrupted during download, and game itself missing some texture files or something. The only other thing I could think for myself was conflict with another piece of cc? Was the sims wearing any other cc? Perhaps since the original hair mesh uses the hat texture space, something that also uses the hat texture space? You did download the mesh from WMS, right? : D I am at a loss, so far you're the only person who's had this issue. :/

No, I have not ever had this happen before. It figures that I am the weird simmer, lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th May 2017 at 4:22 AM
This hair is absolutely gorgeous <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th May 2017 at 1:20 AM
I just adore the coloring of the hair. Its so so pretty
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th May 2017 at 12:19 AM

I had the same issue.
Downloaded everything, but my sim comes out all Juggalo like with a "?" in spots. Really odd!
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th May 2017 at 4:03 PM
Default mine is the same

this is happening to me too and it has never happened before
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th May 2017 at 3:39 AM Last edited by SaurusSims : 19th May 2017 at 6:26 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by cassitron
this is happening to me too and it has never happened before

Does the mesh by WMS show up normally? Is your game fully up to date? This is so baffling.. I've only ever personally had this issue when I forgot to install a mesh for a recolour, but if you installed the mesh and it shows up fine, I'm at a loss :/

Maxis Match CC
Screenshots
Lookbooks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 6:27 AM
I like the look have not tried it
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 2:00 AM

I actually also had this issue :/
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 9:02 PM
This happened to me, and it was the first mod I downloaded!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 11:35 AM Last edited by SongOrSuicide : 5th Jun 2017 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Missed something
That happened to me too - but it was my own fault, somehow I missed the part about needing the mesh. Once I downloaded the mesh, it worked perfectly. I'm glad it does because it looks great!
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 7:04 PM
Default The same for me

I actually have the same thing happen to me....Whenever I go into the game, it does the same thing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 5:58 PM
Hey everyone! Please make sure you remember to download the mesh! And install both!

Maxis Match CC
Screenshots
Lookbooks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 6:42 AM
Where are those tattoos from? I love them! (and the hair as well, of course!)
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 2:10 AM
Thanks... nice hair colors. And the hair looks great
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 8:05 PM
I finally made a Sim with this today after downloading a while back, and knowing about it even longer than that. Thanks for calling my attention to WildlyMiniatureSandwich's stuff, too! :anime:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 7:27 PM
This hair is super beautiful, but when I went to download the mesh, it said that the file had been corrupted or was unavailable. Help??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 6:41 PM
This looks really interesting. The color swatches look fantastic. Can't wait to try it out! :)
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 12:37 AM
When installed into my game it turned my sim into some scary lookin thing w question marks on the face...Hope I don't get a virus from this
Page 1 of 2