Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Carlyle House

by ladymumm Posted 3rd May 2017 at 7:30 AM
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd May 2017 at 8:15 AM
Such a gorgeous lot, thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd May 2017 at 10:16 PM
Very authentic. Great job with in-game items. I bet the maid is grateful for the fireplace in her room LOL
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th May 2017 at 2:00 PM
I absolutely adore your creation! :lovestruc I love how you've made it authentic and historic in its layout and design. I'm rather fond of the real Carlyle House after learning about it through Mercy Street, so seeing your creation is a real treat, especially with those wonderful gardens!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th May 2017 at 2:25 PM
This is authentic as I imagine you can get in Sims. Excellent work! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th May 2017 at 2:00 AM
Gorgeous House and amazing gardens! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th May 2017 at 6:37 PM
awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th May 2017 at 3:24 AM
BEAUTIFUL! It is so hard to find someone who actually knows how to interior decorate. I spent hours on the sims 4 community page looking for the perfect house but the inside looked like shit so I'd have to spend hours redecorating. You, however, hit this out of the park. Absolutley BEAUTIFUL inside and out!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd May 2017 at 11:10 PM
This is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this. I love that you placed the kitchen in the cellar and the butlers room strategically next to it. Really authentic! I have placed this lot in my neighborhood but sadly none of my rich families is quite rich enough to move right in. I will work on it though. Would be a shame to not play with this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 5:59 AM
Wonderful house. I love the gardens. Great job - thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 11:03 PM
Beautiful! Hope you will you continue to build and upload. Thank you very much.