Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Veil of Dreams LACK Recolours

by Michelle Posted 6th May 2017 at 2:27 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 3:54 AM by Michelle

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th May 2017 at 6:45 AM
Thank you :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th May 2017 at 7:13 AM
Thank you, really like these :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th May 2017 at 9:27 AM
Yay! Thank you
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th May 2017 at 9:49 AM
I love these curtains! Thank you for continuing to make quality downloads for Sims 2. I don't check in often, but when I do, and when I see something new that I must have, it makes my day. Today, you made my week! :-)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th May 2017 at 10:35 AM
Ahah - there they are! Thanks Michelle.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th May 2017 at 2:44 PM
Thank you, I was hoping you'd decide to share these :)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th May 2017 at 2:58 PM
Thanks for sharing these, Michelle.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th May 2017 at 2:09 AM
I LIKE it, Michelle! There is no such thing as having too many draperies....
Field Researcher
#10 Old 8th May 2017 at 3:18 AM
Yay!! You got too upload these.They look great in the game
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th May 2017 at 8:44 AM
thanks for these! Could you PLEASE do the cafe curtains too? I have looked everywhere for good recolors of those.
Theorist
#12 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 11:34 AM
@Michelle, would you happen to know if I downloaded your recolors would they also work on this single tiled one by Scott.
Theorist
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 1:02 PM
@CaliBrat - There is a heap of recolours in the zip file and it doesn't say anything about being slaved to the original, so without checking it out in SimPE I would say any colours you have for the Veil of Dreams WILL NOT work with the single tile curtain by Scott_SS. I will take a look at it in SimPE next time I open it just to make sure.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Theorist
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 4:36 PM
Ok... thanks for the reply
Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 29th Apr 2019 at 10:29 AM
@CaliBrat - Checked in simPE, no it is slaved so these recolours will not work with it. I did however make a one tile curtain and slave it to the Veil of Dreams, for you and will upload it asap.
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep