Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Llama Fountain

by Bakie Posted 19th May 2017 at 5:29 PM - Updated 17th Sep 2021 at 1:54 PM by Bakie

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th May 2017 at 10:28 PM
Nice! something we don't get a lot of, and fits with the game so nicely. thanks for your creativity.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd May 2017 at 10:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by _Elk_
Thanks for this, it really brings more life into the world.

Quote: Originally posted by bubbajoe62
Nice! something we don't get a lot of, and fits with the game so nicely. thanks for your creativity.

You're welcome! I think there are not enough fountains which can be used in smaller gardens too, so that's one of the reasons I made it.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd May 2017 at 3:04 PM
Bakie, as always you made good mod, thank you. Basical fountains is bad (IMHO). Thx again
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th May 2017 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by beka7777
Bakie, as always you made good mod, thank you. Basical fountains is bad (IMHO). Thx again

You're welcome! This one is a bit smaller then EA's fountains, so for better use in a simple smaller garden. Although it could look totally fine in larger gardens too of course.
Good to hear you like it that much! Have fun using it in your game!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 10:13 AM
Everything you make is wonderful😍😍😍
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by elhamgamal
Everything you make is wonderful😍😍😍

Thanks! Glad you like it!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 9:42 PM
I love this! I'm always looking for more fountain additions since there are so few including in the game and this is a perfect addition!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th May 2019 at 4:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JudeEmmaNell
I love this! I'm always looking for more fountain additions since there are so few including in the game and this is a perfect addition!

You're welcome! Did you also saw my other fountains which are placeable on the water surface?
Quartet Fountain
Olympic Fountain
Water Jet Fountains

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Feb 2020 at 3:53 AM
Awesome! Thanks For Sharing
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Feb 2020 at 10:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aloneguy950
Awesome! Thanks For Sharing

You're welcome!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Jun 2020 at 4:34 AM
My llama loving sister would freak out once I put this in the game and show it to her LOL. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 10:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
My llama loving sister would freak out once I put this in the game and show it to her LOL. Thank you!
Haha, hope she liked it!