Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Community Spirit Entries (No CC)

by Voeille Posted 28th May 2017 at 4:56 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th May 2017 at 6:04 AM
Oh my! I have been following this contest and was hoping to see more of the entries made available for download :-)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th May 2017 at 8:37 AM
Gorgeous! I've really enjoyed judging these in the contest and I'm looking forward to judging yours in Round 4 and especially 5! Thank you for sharing
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th May 2017 at 11:16 AM
Ooh! I'm definitely grabbing these for Sedona We have an established architect, so he should be up to this sort of standard!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th May 2017 at 4:13 PM
I coulda sworn your gardens were lusher in your entries... Regardless, thank you for these! I love that you uploaded them all together as well! Super convenient!
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th May 2017 at 4:35 PM
Thank you all

@Phaenoh
After round 1 and 2 finished I showed pics of those entries edited in my main save with CC, and I did improve the gardens then as sims who I wanted to live there had more money, so maybe you’re thinking of that

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#7 Old 28th May 2017 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Voeille
After round 1 and 2 finished I showed pics of those entries edited in my main save with CC, and I did improve the gardens then as sims who I wanted to live there had more money, so maybe you’re thinking of that
That could be it, any chance you'll upload those versions in a CC bundled upload? Uploads with CC are more annoying, both to upload and to download, but your gardens are just so stunning!
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th May 2017 at 5:16 PM
@Phaenoh
I’ve uploaded some no CC lushy lots here as I didn’t have any budget limits, maybe you’ll like those Not sure about those uploads with CC, they’re indeed annoying and really time consuming with all the links, cleaning out of unused recolours and stuff. And those versions are occupied already, so there’s that corruption risk I have some lushy community lots, like this restaurant or this park, visited community lots should be safe as they never save with sims on them, so maybe I’ll upload those at some point, but I don’t promise anything. And I should firstly upload some CC of mine I tend to use on such lots, like ferns or garden lamps (those spheres are lamps)

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Mad Poster
#9 Old 28th May 2017 at 5:24 PM
Very nice!
I'm so glad you uploaded these - and congrats on the "pick"!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th May 2017 at 9:23 PM Last edited by Mom50409 : 29th May 2017 at 11:51 PM.
This is as much fun to play as it is to look at! My Walter family were awarded Garden Club Membership upon moving in. No surprise. Thank you for uploading these!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th May 2017 at 1:26 PM
These are absolutely lovely!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th May 2017 at 5:48 PM
I love the design and color combinations. I am not that adventurous in combining different styles. These are really beautiful.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th May 2017 at 8:27 PM
I am so glad you uploaded these! They are going right into my BACC neighborhood as I have got a bunch of college grads who are house-hunting as we speak.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 2:05 PM
To be used and abused quite often in my new hood :) Thank you for sharing.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 7:53 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Oct 2019 at 1:32 AM
Very Nice! I used "Round 3" for my family...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Feb 2021 at 11:56 AM
I love all of these, thank you!