Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chidori Club (Japanese themed nightclub)

by Flora2 Posted 8th Jun 2017 at 10:58 PM - Updated 27th Dec 2017 at 8:27 AM by Floraflora2

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 11:48 AM
Very nice. Could fit well into my holiday town scenario.

Thanks
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 2:24 PM
Very creative lot, Naruto is one of my favorites; I like it!! Thank you for sharing your club, I will definitely use it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 3:41 PM
The lot looks amazing, and I found it kind of funny that when I saw the name the first series to come to mind was Full Metal Panic instead of Naruto.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 3:55 PM
This looks amazing! I'm always looking for ways for my towns to feel less 'vanilla' thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 3:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HermitPriest1334
The lot looks amazing, and I found it kind of funny that when I saw the name the first series to come to mind was Full Metal Panic instead of Naruto.
That would make a great nightclub too, like a Sagara- inspired training theme (with a small fishing hole hidden out back)

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 6:38 PM
Magnífico!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 1:51 AM
I love the way you use just what the game gives us, no one is better at it than you, thank you
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 12:16 AM
Thanks Floraflora2, this looks amazing. Just one issue I'm having. I took an empty lot (40x40) and set it to Community > Arcade; and it won't let me place the building in any of my neighborhoods. Any thoughts?
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 8:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dbrown1986
Thanks Floraflora2, this looks amazing. Just one issue I'm having. I took an empty lot (40x40) and set it to Community > Arcade; and it won't let me place the building in any of my neighborhoods. Any thoughts?

Hi! I tested the uploaded lot today in my game and it can be placed in any neighborhood without problems. Try to set your empty community lot to Visitors Allowed or No Visitors Allowed, this should allow you to place an Arcade lot on them, as well. Or, another banal idea of mine, check it if it's really an unoccupied empty lot you try to use: an empty community lot has the logo of a park bench with a square symbol under the bench; if it has a park bench symbol without any square that means it's already occupied (so you can't place a lot upon that), even if there is no building on it, only a piece of meteor fallen from the sky. - Sorry to explain it to you if you already know that very well.