Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 3:59 AM
Default males wear female underwear in cas when naked??
so the way it usually works is, when you press the X on top or bottom of a sim, it removes the garment, but since it's a rated T game, they are not nude. so a female will have bra and panties, and a male will have whatever his underwear is, obviously no shirt. but lo and behold, my male sims, both masculine frame AND feminine show up wearing the female's default "naked" in CAS garments. I can't think of any CC that would cause this!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 2:18 PM
Haha that's hilarious! Sorry for not being helpful because I've never had that issue. but reading your post really makes me LOL. XD
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 3:54 PM
sorry I'm no help either, but add a picture for laughs?
Banned
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 1:09 AM

those have been the default female underwear for awhile. I don't understand why those CC shorts are there, but I've always put up with it. but now my males are wearing it too! that sim in the picture accurately portrays my frustration. >: (
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#5 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 7:16 AM
My guess is you've got bad cc that's enabled for nude and for both male and female. If you can track down that bra and shorts you can try removing them or changing the settings.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 4:25 PM
I guess your male sim's clothing preference is feminine. Once I unintentionally made my 'supposed' female sim into a male going trans(that is, it was a male sim with feminine structure and clothing lol)
oh wait, is the frame also feminine when you chose masculine? then it might be a cc trait causing this(happened to me too)
Banned
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 1:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iClockHatchet
I guess your male sim's clothing preference is feminine. Once I unintentionally made my 'supposed' female sim into a male going trans(that is, it was a male sim with feminine structure and clothing lol)
oh wait, is the frame also feminine when you chose masculine? then it might be a cc trait causing this(happened to me too)

it doesn't matter the frame, gender, or clothing preference, EVERY teen-elder sim has this "underwear" on by default when trying to completely remove their clothes.
Banned
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
My guess is you've got bad cc that's enabled for nude and for both male and female. If you can track down that bra and shorts you can try removing them or changing the settings.

ha! I found out how to do that! and then......... I get a custom PINK bra and custom red panties from a different creator. I forgot to mention the green bra was custom. I think the bra is the same one, so I just have to change the settings on all of the swatches... but it's like... how can I make sure there's one package that overrides the others? I don't want this happening again. it's weird because I have S4S, I can batch fix CC for both genders, but out of ALL the times I've done this, even with these particular garments in my mods folder, this has NEVER happened!