Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 4:49 AM
Default WCIF nude option for CAS
I recently went through my CC and realized one option I previously had is missing. I have a penis mod and previously in CAS there was an option under "pants" for males (and females but I barely make females so I'm not sure if that option is still there) that would show the male sim without pants so you could see his penis. It was basically just an image of a barbie doll sim but when you clicked it you could see the penis on the sim in CAS and you could save it that way, too, so your sim would have no pants on with their weenie out in game. I've seem to lost that now, not sure why, but does anyone know what I'm talking about? I want to take a photo for an edit where I can't have pants on my sim. (don't worry, it's just from the collarbones to the hip bones)
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 4:11 PM
There are nude outfits at Sexysims (Snaitf) and I think CmarNYC has some at her site, too.