Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 3:49 AM
Default WCIF Sims 2 to 3 Mermaid Tail Conversions IP Compatable

A conversion of this outfit to be exact, and to be Compatible with the Island Paradise Mermaid Tails.

if something like this exists, or someone is willing to convert it to Sims 3 (or even a Beginners tutorial on Converting objects from one Game to Another), I would be very happy if someone posts something about this in this thread.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 4:43 AM
I haven't seen an exact version of that tail, but I have seen this one which looks pretty similar: https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...v.2/id/1334037/
It's got 2 side fins, similar to your pic, and has an additional back fin.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 2:56 PM
Jparks.gsp, I already have that Tail, Which is why I'm so interested in this one from the Sims 2 (I found the fact that the Gold Coloring on the tail wasn't recolorable really discouraging), If nothing exactly like this (as in a Conversion) exists, then might some one point the way to a Beginners Tutorial on Converting Objects from one version of the Game to another?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 6:20 PM
Wow, now I want this too...
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 11:30 PM
is there a version sims 3?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 12:01 AM
as far as I know there isn't, Though MermanSimmer made one for the Sims 4.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 11:19 PM
Bumping this to get some attention, plus new Picture/Video.

Video Below
Link

MermainSimmer converted this mermaid set from the Sims 2 (you can probably find a link to the set in the link), So would anybody be willing to convert it into an IP Mermaid Compatable clothing items.

I don't know of any Sims 3 clothing Creators that take requests (I know that Murfee does but he didn't have Iisland Paradise last time I contacted him about it), and I would be very appreciated if somebody would create this for me, or even pointing me in the direction of a Creator that can Create my request.