Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Elders and Ghosts In Nightclub

by Diffevair Posted 25th Jun 2017 at 5:36 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2018 at 12:57 PM by Pawlq

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 6:40 PM
thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 9:16 PM
Oh Pawełku, mój Ty gieroju :***
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 10:08 PM
Will this stop so many elders showing up at the Lounge?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oldman11
Will this stop so many elders showing up at the Lounge?

Only in Nightclub

My tumblr: diffevair-mods.tumblr.com
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 4:49 AM
Thanks! So tired of elders and ghosts showing up at nightclubs. This isn't 1973!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 10:45 PM
This is rather ageist, no? Nevertheless downloading and installing right now.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pathetica
This is rather ageist, no? Nevertheless downloading and installing right now.

Haha, oh god no!
In my opinion nightclub is't place for elders

Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 5:07 AM
I know some elders can get down, but i hated when my sims elder parents showed up to the club.
They're old AND they're judging!
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 5:39 AM
Awesome mod!
Can you make separated version for ghosts and elders? Because I just want ghost out the nightclubs...
Field Researcher
#11 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 6:12 PM
Pawlq, is it possible to make a separate mod to keep teens out of nightclubs?

I had one town that had a lot of teens but more adults. But the teens would flood the nightclub and not many adults would show up. I don't really play teens much and prefer they wouldn't show up at the nightclubs. As it stands now in my games, most of my teens are in the homeless bin because i just can't bear having them take over my clubs. Besides i find sim teens to be intrusive and troublesome, always interfering with adult relationships. Also, i have noticed that some teens try to get adults into a relationship or a commitment with them. It's the strangest thing and i don't play with adult/teen mods. But teens are necessary and there is a place for them, just not in the clubs. It would be nice to have the option to keep them out. If you would consider a mod like this please.

If you were to make a mod for no teens in clubs, could you do it separate from elders, because i have certain elders who act like anchors for the rest of the town and find them to be an asset in clubs.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 1:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zennia

I had one town that had a lot of teens but more adults. But the teens would flood the nightclub and not many adults would show up. I don't really play teens much and prefer they wouldn't show up at the nightclubs. As it stands now in my games, most of my teens are in the homeless bin because i just can't bear having them take over my clubs. Besides i find sim teens to be intrusive and troublesome, always interfering with adult relationships. Also, i have noticed that some teens try to get adults into a relationship or a commitment with them. It's the strangest thing and i don't play with adult/teen mods. But teens are necessary and there is a place for them, just not in the clubs. It would be nice to have the option to keep them out. If you would consider a mod like this please.

If you were to make a mod for no teens in clubs, could you do it separate from elders, because i have certain elders who act like anchors for the rest of the town and find them to be an asset in clubs.

Ok, tomorrow I will update for you

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 2:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zennia

I change mod for you BUT:
You can have only one version!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  NoMoreTeensInNightClub.rar (1.4 KB, 35 downloads)

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 6:23 AM
I know this mod is only for nightclubs, but is it possible to make one to keep elders out of the lounges? Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 8:38 AM
WONDERFUL

can you also make mod for restaurant lot,
remove those elders
increase young adults and teens

I actually want teens in the club, since they are not seem like annoying pre-teens...they seemed like in range of 17-22 years old

thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 1:20 PM
Compatible with 1.32.1.1020

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 28th Jul 2017 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BalanceMyth
Thanks! So tired of elders and ghosts showing up at nightclubs. This isn't 1973!!!

1973 was a lot of fun for me, guess you had to be there :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 4:29 AM
Thanks again Pawlq!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 12:56 AM
is this compatible with the latest patch?
Field Researcher
#20 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 10:29 PM
Thanx so much. While I didn't have so much of an issue with elders being in my nightclubs, it was annoying to have it filled with ghosts when I sent my single sims out to look for partners and new friends. If it gets rid of the ghosts, I am fine with Grandma and Grandpa staying home.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 12:33 AM
Will this work with the latest update?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 12:17 AM
Thank you, I really enjoyed this mod. But now does it work with the latest update for cats and dogs?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 8:07 PM
love this mod!, but yeah the elders are back in the clubs lol, hope for a new version for cats & dogs!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 6:23 PM
Hi @Pawlq

First thank you for this awesome mod and I know other players have asked you for different flavors I am just wondering if this will stop elder DJ's in Nightclubs being assigned by the game naturally and send younger ones by default?

Also do you know of any way possible (or can a mod be made) to stop DJ elders in other venues where we have to pay for them for example at a pool venue?

I just want to add I have been playing Sims for years I am not ageist but sorry when the game continually assigns elders to these jobs it looks too strange and not normal lol
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 8:55 PM
Compatible with 1.39.74.1020
Page 1 of 2