Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 8:32 PM Last edited by GingerSimmer14 : 27th Jun 2017 at 8:34 PM. Reason: messed up photos
Default TS3 to TS4 conversion
Hi. I have been playing The Sims 4 since December of last year and I am obsessed with the Edwardian period of fashion. I have noticed that there isn't that much Edwardian CC out there and I'm kinda disappointed. I don't have The Sims 3, but I noticed that the majority of Edwardian CC is for that game. I would like to know if anyone out there would be willing to convert these dresses from The Sims 3 to The Sims 4. Thank you to whoever responds!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 8:37 PM
These are the dresses(note: I already have the hat thanks to HistoricalSimsLife on Tumblr)
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#3 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GingerSimmer14
Hi. I have been playing The Sims 4 since December of last year and I am obsessed with the Edwardian period of fashion. I have noticed that there isn't that much Edwardian CC out there and I'm kinda disappointed. I don't have The Sims 3, but I noticed that the majority of Edwardian CC is for that game. I would like to know if anyone out there would be willing to convert these dresses from The Sims 3 to The Sims 4. Thank you to whoever responds!

I would in the WCIF section.
Locked thread | Locked by: Greenplumbbob Reason: Yep, the WCIF forums would be a perfect place to ask :)