Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 2:10 PM
Default Combining rabbitholes
I hope this is in the right place. Does anyone have any experience with creating custom combined rabbitholes? I've been trying to create a combined hospital/stellar observatory rabbithole type to use for the hospital/science lab that came with Showtime (the one with the nice telescope thingy on the roof). The code I've made works fine for combining certain rabbitholes with the hospital - eg. stadium, bookstore, equestrian centre - but when I try it with the stellar observatory and some other types (theatre, arboretum) it doesn't work and the building and map tag are unclickable. Does anyone know why that might be? I can't for the life of me think of what I'm missing.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 2:44 PM
I don't know much about this but I have heard about rabbit hole rugs? Apparently you can place multiple of these rugs in the same lot.
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by babbler92
I hope this is in the right place. Does anyone have any experience with creating custom combined rabbitholes? I've been trying to create a combined hospital/stellar observatory rabbithole type to use for the hospital/science lab that came with Showtime (the one with the nice telescope thingy on the roof). The code I've made works fine for combining certain rabbitholes with the hospital - eg. stadium, bookstore, equestrian centre - but when I try it with the stellar observatory and some other types (theatre, arboretum) it doesn't work and the building and map tag are unclickable. Does anyone know why that might be? I can't for the life of me think of what I'm missing.

I never thought of that