Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cops leave babies alone

by gummilutt Posted 6th Aug 2017 at 12:33 AM - Updated 6th Aug 2017 at 1:23 AM by gummilutt

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 12:52 AM
Your description made me laugh..Oh Ea..... Thank you for this.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 12:59 AM
I love how your cop has bright red hair.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 1:02 AM
That's a thing that happens? They talk to babies about attempted robberies? That's priceless! I'm now really conflicted on getting this mod because that's hilarious! Still, I always appreciate people going to the effort of making a mod in a nearly 15 year old game. Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 2:41 AM
I've never had this situation happen, and now it won't ever! Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 3:18 AM
I've never had this situation either. How funny. If it ever does, I know where to come.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 3:49 AM
I had this happen just the other night. The cop ignored the two parents standing in the living room and trudged all the way to the nursery at the back of the house to tell an infant about a reward.

So kudos. A very good idea, thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 12:57 PM
I've never had this happen in my game. But your post is really funny
Theorist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 1:30 PM
You get a cookie reward for my first laugh of the day! (: I forget if a sim gets a memory of this. Braggy Sim: "Yeah, so I helped a cop identify a robber and got $500. simoleons reward and I was only 2 days old."
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 8:06 PM
I haven't noticed this problem too much, but I'm downloading it because it makes sense to me.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 8:45 PM
Om nom cookie Glad so many of you found it funny. I did my best

ihate, it seems red hair is the fashion in the Simville police force, because every single one has generated with red hair. Maybe they think red and blue makes a nice contrast

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
just a girl
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 10:53 PM
You made my day!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 7:53 AM
I saw this on the front page and my brow just furrowed. WHAT?! DID I READ THAT RIGHT?!?!

Thank you for this xD I'll get it when it happens! *anticipates*
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 2:16 PM
Thanks! I love the second pic!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 7:47 PM Last edited by ieta_cassiopeia : 16th Sep 2017 at 7:48 PM. Reason: Found out how to turn a message into a "Thanks" post
"Phlerb?" Thank you very much for this - police in SimHampton have recently displayed a similar lack of common sense, and while their schools teach Simlish, I do not yet think they teach Sims how to speak Baby...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 12:07 PM
Seriously, the things Sims do sometimes... 10/10 for a public service. Your description was hilarious!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Dec 2021 at 3:23 AM
You know, I don't know that this was a problem I needed fixed, but this mod, its images, and its description were all things I needed in my life. I love this. I have been occasionally texting this picture that says "Cops leave babies alone" with a crossed out cop in clown hair to my friends for years now.