Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Temple of Ramses: of gods and kings

by Red Sonja Posted 14th Aug 2017 at 4:15 AM - Updated 14th Sep 2017 at 1:39 PM by Red Sonja

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 5:03 AM
Sonja, really! This is over the top, awesome. It'll go well with my pyramids that someone at GOS made for me..ah, Egypt!

Great work!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 8:47 AM
Red!!!Gasp *agog!*
I *stutters* I I I amazed is an understatement. I've never played an an Egyptian style neighborhood before, but I am sooooooooo tempted. This is just awesome!! *continuing to gape and drool!*
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 1:28 PM
To say it shortly: It's simply overwhelming. A real phantastic and authentical looking place for any ancient neighborhood. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 2:53 PM
Another beautiful lot. Thank you :)
Scholar
#6 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 9:19 PM
Shoulda put in a desert hood, looks a bit off with all the lush green around. Nice build. Always need more cultural additions to the game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 9:42 PM
I am sorry if this is a bit too "lush" a neighborhood. I was thinking a very close proximity to the Nile. Also...to me, this grass looks pretty sparse and dead...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 10:09 PM
Stunning! My daughter doesn't play, and is floored by the detail in this one! She knows how hard it is to try to make the meshes; she is a computer science major.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 11:12 PM
Wow! This is magnificent, Red! Once again, your work has blown me away! Thanks so much for the time and energy you put into this and for kindly sharing it on this awesome free site.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 12:04 AM
All of the credit for the colossus statues goes to Wawa. They are fairly large files.... That's why I gave the option on the download. But, we are all about the details, aren't we?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 2:24 PM Last edited by weesie : 18th Aug 2017 at 5:42 PM.
Thank you so much! I'm always on the look out for statues of the Egyptian gods (as well as Greek and Norse) for my little Simmie temples.

EDIT: I think I must be downloading something wrong. I can get the statues but the Horus one keeps popping up in blue.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 3:59 AM
Nicely done Red! Nicely done! Uhm, had I mentioned I have a few more "collossus" ... or is that "collossi?" to finish. heehee. Like ya said. Options & Details make life so much more "grandeur". :P
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 6:32 AM
This looks like some huge work. I bet it took you a lot of time. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 3:30 AM
Default Blue Horus
Quote: Originally posted by weesie
Thank you so much! I'm always on the look out for statues of the Egyptian gods (as well as Greek and Norse) for my little Simmie temples.

EDIT: I think I must be downloading something wrong. I can get the statues but the Horus one keeps popping up in blue.

Hi weesie!

(My cousin's wife has the same name ). I thought I'd check back and found you had a problem with the Horus. I had the statue in master/slave repository format and Red Sonja must've missed adding the master mesh. I've given her the new link for updating it. You can find it here!. Let the files overwrite if asked.

Wawa.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 1:40 PM
**** New "Horus" files added 9/14***** Thank you, Wawa!
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wawa@Keep
Hi weesie!

(My cousin's wife has the same name ). I thought I'd check back and found you had a problem with the Horus. I had the statue in master/slave repository format and Red Sonja must've missed adding the master mesh. I've given her the new link for updating it. You can find it here!. Let the files overwrite if asked.

Wawa.

Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Sep 2019 at 12:54 AM
Default Original Egyptian Nile River Area
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Christain
Shoulda put in a desert hood, looks a bit off with all the lush green around. Nice build. Always need more cultural additions to the game.

ACTUALLY....THAT WHOLE AREA IN THAT TIME WAS ACTUALLY LUSH AND GREEN. ALL ALONG DIFFERENT AREAS OF THE RIVER. AND FOR A WAYS OUT ON BOTH SIDES. REMEMBER THAT WAS PRE ALEXANDRIA AND SANTORINI VOLCANIC EXPLOSION. SO IN REALITY IT WAS VERY LUSH.
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 25th Jun 2020 at 3:37 AM
This looks really awesome in pictures but in game the columns are blinking blue and the windows are blue (not blinking blue, but just not looking like in the pictures). I'm saaaaaaaad that the columns aren't working because they kind of make the lot what it is
I even tried downloading the column set from the link you provided, but then the columns disappeared completely instead. Then I reinstalled the lot. Still doesn't work.

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors