Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stylist Sims Nursery Recolours

by SimFused Posted 25th Aug 2017 at 10:44 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 2:48 PM
The painting recolors are really cute! And I love pastel so this is right up my alley. Great contribution to theme. Thanks very much for sharing with the rest of us
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 3:44 PM
Such a cute set! Really love the paintings, and will get a lot of use out them. Thank you.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 5:03 PM
I can definitely enjoy these :)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 5:41 PM
It's all so lovely! Thank you
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 6:40 PM
Thank you! As much as I love your Maxis recolours, I just love the custom meshes you choose! I've found some lovely sets thanks to your great recolours
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 10:14 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 12:30 PM
Thank you for stylist nursery ^^
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 8:59 PM
Thanks for the gorgeous nursery!

Only problem that I encountered with this is that the pastel recolours did not work for my potty chair and toy box.
I have all of the Sims 2 games; so you can say that my latest EP is Apartment Life. Do you know if its an EP compatibility issue?
Theorist
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 7:55 AM
@lilxang31 - G'Day hun, the potty chair and toy box are Maxis base game objects, they work with all EP's and SP's. Only reason I can think for these or any other Maxis recolours not showing up in your game, is if you don't have the latest CEP installed.