Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bake Cupcake Machine Items in Oven

by emilypl27 Posted 11th Sep 2017 at 7:31 PM - Updated 14th Aug 2019 at 8:27 AM by emilypl27 : Minor Update

125 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts, 47 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 8:05 PM
I personally hate that cupcake machine, so thank you so much for this.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 8:12 PM
I am so glad you have made us a new mod for cupcake machine items in our ovens. Thank you this is greatly appreciated.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 8:26 PM
I have been waiting for this since GTW came out! Thank you, Please bear my children!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 8:26 PM
There is a mod for this by Plasticbox.

http://modthesims.info/d/569866
Inventor
#6 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 9:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cdshrout1171

Well, Pbox has not logged in to MTS for long time, and mod isn't working, according to comments.
Theorist
#7 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
Well, Pbox has not logged in to MTS for long time, and mod isn't working, according to comments.

And even when it was working it only did the cupcakes, not everything from the cupcake machine! There is a HUGE difference!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 10:04 PM
Could be good for emilypl27 to take a look at though as it seems pbox's version used a muffin tray in the oven.
Not knocking this mod though, it's great!
I've updated a cooking/baking mod recently and was considering uploading. If I do I will be sure to make people aware of this one as well. Especially since they will conflict.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Theorist
#9 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 10:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Could be good for emilypl27 to take a look at though as it seems pbox's version used a muffin tray in the oven.
Not knocking this mod though, it's great!
I've updated a cooking/baking mod recently and was considering uploading. If I do I will be sure to make people aware of this one as well. Especially since they will conflict.

oh fuck, I didn't even think about this conflicting with all my other cooking mods. RIP
Icy Spicy
#10 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cdshrout1171

Yes that one uses the Food interaction to add only the cupcakes and not all the baked goods. I have been adding the other baked goodies to the Food Interaction mod but its no way complete ( and I don't know when it will be). This mod will be useful since it adds all the Cupcake machine recipes ( even though some resources are overriden). Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 1:16 AM
This is rad! Thank you so much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 1:51 AM
Thank you for doing this. Now my sims can enjoy cupcakes again (that huge machine just never gets used in my game)!
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 4:28 AM
Hello emilypl27
Thank you for creating this great mod
I like it very much
unfortunately comes with me if I want to open the file "No Ingredients Required" after the download
Error message "could not create access denied"
the "Requires Ingredients" goes perfectly
sorry for my bad English
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 7:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by surferin_1958_nrw
Hello emilypl27
Thank you for creating this great mod
I like it very much
unfortunately comes with me if I want to open the file "No Ingredients Required" after the download
Error message "could not create access denied"
the "Requires Ingredients" goes perfectly
sorry for my bad English

I'm not sure what's going wrong there. It works fine from my end. Are you having trouble unzipping the file? Maybe try redownloading and let me know if it still doesn't work.
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 7:48 AM
I tried again
now it runs perfectly
great
thanks for the download
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 8:06 AM
thank you sooooo much. as a foodie this irked me.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 9:01 AM
Ooh, I'd really like this one, I'd love to have all these options (because lets face it, who plunks down that giant monstrosity of a cupcake machine - cupcakes! - anyway?), but - they probably clash with Catalina_45's no ingredient mods, right?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 9:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ryûchan
Ooh, I'd really like this one, I'd love to have all these options (because lets face it, who plunks down that giant monstrosity of a cupcake machine - cupcakes! - anyway?), but - they probably clash with Catalina_45's no ingredient mods, right?

Unfortunately, I think so. Although, I think all the versions of the no ingredients mod should be compatible except for the "all foods" version. I do have a flavor of my mod that removes ingredients from all baked goods. But, my mod doesn't remove ingredients from normal food.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 9:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emilypl27
Unfortunately, I think so. Although, I think all the versions of the no ingredients mod should be compatible except for the "all foods" version. I do have a flavor of my mod that removes ingredients from all baked goods. But, my mod doesn't remove ingredients from normal food.

Thank you for letting me know, and this fast too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 10:18 AM
Ohhh that is fantastic)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 10:19 AM
Thabks a lot) I like that very much)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 10:37 AM
You are my hero!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 10:46 AM
this is great thanks so much ! I never cook cupcakes because the machine is so big I have nowhere to put it. I always go by them at the bakery ! Do you think you could combine it with Plasticbox's mod though? So that we have the right interactions with the oven?
And, do I need custom meals mod for this to work?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 2:59 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 5:29 PM
This is just what we needed!
Page 1 of 6