Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tokyo Mashup: Pachinko City Block

by Flora2 Posted 21st Oct 2017 at 11:37 PM - Updated 22nd Oct 2017 at 8:28 AM by Floraflora2

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 12:16 AM
Being TS3, I can't use this lot, but I had to stop and say, this is fantastic! I love the different urban aesthetics from around the world, and this definitely feels different from the more traditional Western lots people upload, but still a similar socioecopolitical place in the world. Very well done!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 8:28 AM
Hi, I would actually like to play in an Asian city world once, but they don't seem to be many for download. Can you link me one? If you build a lot for it there must be some.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 9:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gittevdv
Hi, I would actually like to play in an Asian city world once, but they don't seem to be many for download. Can you link me one? If you build a lot for it there must be some.

Hi, there are creators who are/were working on Tokyo-type worlds, but mostly they are unfinished / beta phase. I think the only one that declares itself completed, is Tokyoko here - I checked it, too, but for a detail-maniac player like me, even Tokyoko seemed a bit unfinished, but it's just personal taste, you can give it a try. Also, although it's a beta world, but you can check Bankenshima , but it doesn't aim to look like a Tokyo midtown world, so although I like the map and the buildings, Bankenshima is not what I've been looking for. - Currently I build Japanese-style lots on an emptied Bridgeport map, all my pics that I attached have been shot there.

Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
Being TS3, I can't use this lot, but I had to stop and say, this is fantastic! I love the different urban aesthetics from around the world, and this definitely feels different from the more traditional Western lots people upload, but still a similar socioecopolitical place in the world. Very well done

Thank you very much for your comment, and I must add that I haven't given up hope that one day you would have TS3, and I will be happy to download one of your fantastic works into my TS3 game.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 10:27 AM
Wow! Even without looking at the title you can see this lot has a distinct urban Asian aesthetic. It is an amazing and beautiful lot and the fact you created it without cc is astounding! I love it and dl'd it because I love it.

I love my pc because my sims live in it
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 11:22 AM
Awesome lot! But then again, that should speak for itself because @Floraflora2 built it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 12:52 PM
Noir and Dark sims has made a Tokyo beta world as well, it looks quite good

http://noiranddarksims.blogspot.com...-town-beta.html
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 12:54 PM
Thanks so much for this, it's fantastic! I've been thinking I'd like to populate RFlong's Industrial Island to play a smaller city-style world that's kinder on my computer, and your lot is perfect! The 30x30 size is really nice. I think I'll add a little sushi place or Asian take-away to the lot; Ani's Bistro mod is great for this, as you can tailor the menu. Luckily, EA gave us a lot of Asian dishes.

Anyway, I'm babbling, thanks again! I love your lots! With your Japanese night club, my tiny city will have a really cool Little Tokyo section. I'm going to get started on it today.
Tartan McBadgerface
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 2:33 PM
This is stunning! You've really outdone yourself
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 5:12 PM
Wow! I looked at one of the pics first and thought to myself, that probably has some CC attached to it. Nope! I'm, as always very impressed what you do without CC! Not sure what to do with it since I don't really play Asien-themed worlds but I think it might work in some other urban settings too. I'm not too fussy.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 9:29 PM
Top notch quality as always!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 7:40 AM
No one recreates a real life place (or a game life place) for TS3 like you. The details, the cunning use of objects to keep the build cc free- spectacular!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 7:07 PM
Absolutely beautiful, @Floraflora2. Your creations never cease to amaze me.

I just need to figure out which world to drop this into!
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 7:39 PM
Thanks a lot for all of your comments, I hope it works without issues in your games.
(Just to avoid being misunderstood: I'm not against using CC, in the slightest - on the contrary, I know that this upload would look much better with CC. I just know that many players - including me - prefer to download without CC because of different reasons, and secondly, as a personal thing, I pervertedly enjoy the challenge to build without the help of CC.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 2:20 AM
Omg!! i was just looking for something like this~
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 12:15 AM
Another great no CC build! Thanks, Floraflora!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 7:30 PM
This is brilliant! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 11:06 PM
I put this in Starlight Shores it suits that town really well!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 11:16 AM
Amazing creation ! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 12:11 PM
I have every build you've shared and I am never disappointed with them. This is no exception and I am truly grateful for builders like yourself that produce these kinds of builds and all with no cc. I hope you continue to share your amazing creations with us and thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#21 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 10:05 AM
Wauw, well done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 11:05 PM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 5:09 AM
I had to stop and say THIS IS STUNNING!!! Thank U for sharing your fantastic work!!
just a girl
THANKS POST
#24 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 12:11 PM
Awesome! I think you captured the feel and style of it so well. Looks better than the real one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 10:10 AM
your buildings are amazing !! :D
Page 1 of 2