Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Socialization is Fun!

by PolarBearSims Posted 26th Oct 2017 at 11:20 AM - Updated 7th Nov 2022 at 11:02 PM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 11/17/20

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 11:49 AM
This is such a good idea - what an oversight by the game! Thanks for taking the time to make this mod and separate it out from your larger mod for people to use standalone.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 8:11 PM
Thank you so much for making this mod! It always bothered me that socializing was never fun, too.
Banned
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 10:45 PM
there's a typo, you wrote "baby's" instead of "babies." "babies" is the plural form of "baby," if you say "baby's," it's possessive, or a contraction that means "baby is." so you're either saying that a baby owns the "are fun," or "baby is are fun." other than that, I look forward to using this mod!
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reitanna
there's a typo, you wrote "baby's" instead of "babies." "babies" is the plural form of "baby," if you say "baby's," it's possessive, or a contraction that means "baby is." so you're either saying that a baby owns the "are fun," or "baby is are fun." other than that, I look forward to using this mod!

Thank you. Yes I'm aware of the typo. Just never bothered to fix it lol

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 10:51 AM
This makes a lot of sense - thank you!
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 3:09 AM Last edited by PolarBearSims : 4th Nov 2017 at 5:33 AM.
PANDORA SIMS stole one of my mods! Please read spoiler to see what you can do!

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 10:45 PM
UPDATE:

11/08/17 Change Log:
Patch Update: 11/07/17<--Changes were needed
ADDED: Playful, Flirty and Happy Texts
ADDED: Kiss Cheek<--Is compatible with my Personality Please Original

Thank you for all of your support and for being patient while I get all of my mods updated.

~ENJOY~

Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 6:43 PM Last edited by PolarBearSims : 10th Nov 2017 at 7:02 PM.
UPDATE

11/10/17 Change Log:
FIXED: Kiss in Romance is Fun! and All in One Flavors
FIXED: Tickle Mercilessly in Romance is Fun! and All in One Flavors

Thank you all for your support!

~ENJOY~

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 9:26 AM
Yay this so needed; thank you for your hard work :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 10:26 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 9:50 AM
Really like this mod! It can save my mind going nuts as usually my introvert Sims often just use phone call or internet chat to increase Social... now it can kill two birds with a stone ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 2:42 PM
Great idea! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 4:20 PM
There seem to be an issue with your mod mate, I don't get the "kiss" interaction when it's in. Could be due to the Pet patch, or the fix that came like a day or two after. Broke a lot of scripts...
Can you give it a look ?
Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cinthila
There seem to be an issue with your mod mate, I don't get the "kiss" interaction when it's in. Could be due to the Pet patch, or the fix that came like a day or two after. Broke a lot of scripts...
Can you give it a look ?

Kiss is restricted till your sims have done the "First Kiss" After they do that, it should appear in the pie menu

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
Kiss is restricted till your sims have done the "First Kiss" After they do that, it should appear in the pie menu

Yeah they are married with 3 babies so that defo happened !
The thing is there was a glitch with my game the "kiss" interaction was gone so I tested every single mod I have and it was this one causing the glitch ...
Theorist
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cinthila
Yeah they are married with 3 babies so that defo happened !
The thing is there was a glitch with my game the "kiss" interaction was gone so I tested every single mod I have and it was this one causing the glitch ...

Kiss has been appearing in my tests after my sims have done "first kiss" so I don't know whats causing it in yours.

First kiss is the only restriction. I even have relationship levels low on it.

If you could, test it in a fresh game with only this mod in with a sim who isn't already married. Get them involved in a relationship, have them do the first kiss. Then let me know if kiss appears in that save.

Maybe there's a conflict somewhere.

Field Researcher
#18 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 6:16 AM
does this mod conflict with Personality Please?
Theorist
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 10:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DreamaDove
does this mod conflict with Personality Please?

No it does not.

Theorist
Original Poster
#20 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 1:12 AM
UPDATE:

2/27/18 Change Log:
PATCH 2/22/18: New traits and categories were added for the new Jungle Adventure Pack. Only a couple flavors had these changes.

Thank you for all of your support!

~ENJOY~

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 12:27 AM
Tested this with the new patch and it seems to be working as intended!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 6:44 AM
This is a great mod. Can you please make this mod compatible with your other mod Teen/Adult Romance & Mess Around. It shows a conflict at S4_E882D22F_00000000_0000000000006632?
Theorist
Original Poster
#23 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 1:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spann20
This is a great mod. Can you please make this mod compatible with your other mod Teen/Adult Romance & Mess Around. It shows a conflict at S4_E882D22F_00000000_0000000000006632?

It is designed to be compatible.

Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
It is designed to be compatible.

Okay thanks wasn't sure since TS4 Package Conflict Detector says there was a conflict. I assume I can ignore it. Thanks for the quick reply
Theorist
Original Poster
#25 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 7:00 PM
UPDATE

6/24/18 Change Log:
FIXED: Flirt interaction

Thank you for all of your support!

~ENJOY~

Page 1 of 3