Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 9:50 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 6th May 2018 at 10:16 PM. Reason: not your cc to share
Smoking Mod!!!!!!
So, After some deep web searching, I've found a SMOKING MOD for TS4. That's right, one of the most requested mods. I don't own any of the content I'm about to list, but I figured that I'd share it, because I'm super excited about it.

Link to where I found the mod(but good luck finding it):
http://mysteriousfinds.tumblr.com/page/1

Now, I haven't tried it out, yet, but I will definitely update, once I do.
In addition to the Base Game, the only thing I'm running is City Living.
I'm going to try it out, without my other CC/Mods, just to make sure it functions properly. After, I'll test it with my CC/Mods, to see if it's compatible with everything.
SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 9:58 PM
I am not a fan of smoking as have known too many people who have died of cancer from it, but that will not happen to Sims. So for the folks that want this, this is a good find.... I guess.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 10:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
I am not a fan of smoking as have known too many people who have died of cancer from it, but that will not happen to Sims. So for the folks that want this, this is a good find.... I guess.

I'm sorry to hear that. I've seen a bunch of requests for a mod, like this one, so I figured I'd post it. I enjoy the role playing aspect of the sims, so it was a great find, for me.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 10:02 PM
Real smoking can lead to a horrible death. But these are pixels, so they will be fine.
Theorist
#5 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 1:41 AM
the animations are a bit stiff, but it's better than nothing at all, and okay for still screenshots I guess.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 1:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
the animations are a bit stiff, but it's better than nothing at all, and okay for still screenshots I guess.

Have you tested in-game?
Simply from the video that was on the blog, I also thought they looked kinda stiff, but I also thought that it might have just been a graphics thing because the graphics were low quality in the video.
Instructor
#7 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 5:33 AM
the drug mod is WAY better

Mirror floors, sexy mirror silhouettes, adult DVD, legend of zelda items and more ALL FREE AT: XTRA SIMS!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 8:58 PM
I bet the stupid ''pets'' cr ap broke this one as well, i bet it's broke.
Theorist
#9 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StarlightShadowDancer
I bet the stupid ''pets'' cr ap broke this one as well, i bet it's broke.

In the thread explaining the patch, multiple people have posted a link to a site that's hosting an ongoing list of what's broken and what's not so you can go read for yourself instead of posting about it in three separate threads.
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th May 2018 at 9:01 PM
heres an updated one that uses Basemental Drugs Addiction system. theres a patch for pets and the jungle one too. it works way better

http://necrodogmtsands4s.tumblr.com...m-by-basemental
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 8:10 PM Last edited by TravisB/tso/jollypines : 15th Oct 2018 at 4:23 PM.
I know this post is old, but i had a heck of a time finding this mod.. so rather than post my own i figured id just bump this one! In case anyone else is interested in this mod, here is the link to the creator's site! I have no affiliation with this mod in anyway.. Just helping where i can! (The above link is now an outdated version)

http://necrodogmtsands4s.tumblr.com/

Update - I test this mod lastnight with great results! The only issue i found was if you directly place a pack of smokes into ur sims inventory by dragging you will get a/an? UI Last Exception.. though it didnt seem to effect my game any, it can cause lag in my experience. But other than that this mod seems to be working flawless, and i have many other mods installed with it including basemental's drug mod..

Im travis tremonti on tso no longer travis b and live in bf im gf of tremonti mafia : )