Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bills Once a Week

by simler90 Posted 10th Nov 2017 at 8:24 PM - Updated 10th Nov 2017 at 10:28 PM by simler90

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 9:23 PM Last edited by lientebollemeis : 11th Nov 2017 at 12:43 PM.
@Simler90 Thanks for this great mod.
Is there a possibility it can be altered to bills every day?
How will that be done that (don't worry about my simmies, I can get a mod that divides the pay of the bill by 7 so it's the same amount my simmies pays, just more often).
I play 1 simsday is 1 real life month and in real life I get bills every month...

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Instructor
#3 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
@Simler90 Thanks for this great mod.
Is there a possibility it can be altered to bills every day?
How will that be done that (don't worry about my simmies, I can get a mod that divides the pay of the bill by 7 so it's the same amount my simmies pays, just more often).
I play 1 simsday is 1 real life month and in real life I get bills every month...

This mod makes bills come every day, and you can make it so that the bills are at a higher amount than normal or at the regular amount but every day. Just make sure to read the instructions because you'll need to download something else in order to adjust it. Here's the mod: http://cyjon.net/node/134
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 6:22 PM Last edited by lientebollemeis : 11th Nov 2017 at 6:43 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Jojoa777
This mod makes bills come every day, and you can make it so that the bills are at a higher amount than normal or at the regular amount but every day. Just make sure to read the instructions because you'll need to download something else in order to adjust it. Here's the mod: http://cyjon.net/node/134

@jojoa777
Thanks for answering, but the link doesn't work

Edit:
It appeared to be a personal computer problem.
Restarting it helped. So thanks for the link!

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 9:22 AM
Strange. I,m downloading your file succesfully but it's not opening, it's says that archive is broken. I've never had problems like this. Redownloading didn't help. It's a pity, I want this mod
Edit: I tried wih another creator's file that was upload today and it didn't work too. But it worked for other files. Maybe it's something with MTS...
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 6:30 AM
This looks nifty, but I must report a similar experience with downloading this. I cannot unzip the file. I use 7-zip, and it says it "can not open file as archive".

You can spy on my sims on tumblr @ejsims
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 2:50 PM
thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lilyeverlasting
This looks nifty, but I must report a similar experience with downloading this. I cannot unzip the file. I use 7-zip, and it says it "can not open file as archive".

You need the latest version of 7zip. You'll need to uninstall your current installation of 7zip and install the latest version.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 8:00 PM Last edited by lilyeverlasting : 16th Nov 2017 at 8:11 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by simler90
You need the latest version of 7zip. You'll need to uninstall your current installation of 7zip and install the latest version.

I'll get on that, thanks for the heads up!

edit: that did the trick!

You can spy on my sims on tumblr @ejsims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 2:37 AM
Well. Didnt know my 7zip was out of date. heh.
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Jun 2020 at 8:02 AM
Is there any compatible mod that also makes this bill bigger/cost more? Or is there any way to tune the amount of this one with SimPE?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Oct 2020 at 7:53 PM
Hi! nice mod! I just got 1 thing, I play this on Mac, which is the super collection (basically almost everything up to bon voyage, missing a stuff pack I think) however. the mailman appears on tuesday, correct. but stands there for the whole day, not dropping any bill or moving unless you interract with him, then he ''unfreezes'' for a moment, and then after a little bit he's frozen again. what could this be?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 10:03 AM
Thank you !!
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th May 2022 at 7:18 AM
The mod worked flawlessly for months until I installed Bon Voyage the other day. I experienced the same problem ATOMSIM had reported (I'm using Windows 7): the mailman goes to the mailbox and just stands there motionless (not even the breathing animation shows), and doesn't deliver the bills. I enabled testingcheats and a Force Error dialogue popped up with the reason being "Bad gosub tree number". If I click on Reset, the error shows again and again, so I'm left with deleting the sim and not getting any bills whatsoever. I had to check if the problem was somewhere else, but it turned out to be caused by this mod, so I removed it and the problem disappeared, the bills got delivered. What causes the issue?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th Jul 2023 at 2:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Funkytown98
The mod worked flawlessly for months until I installed Bon Voyage the other day. I experienced the same problem ATOMSIM had reported (I'm using Windows 7): the mailman goes to the mailbox and just stands there motionless (not even the breathing animation shows), and doesn't deliver the bills. I enabled testingcheats and a Force Error dialogue popped up with the reason being "Bad gosub tree number". If I click on Reset, the error shows again and again, so I'm left with deleting the sim and not getting any bills whatsoever. I had to check if the problem was somewhere else, but it turned out to be caused by this mod, so I removed it and the problem disappeared, the bills got delivered. What causes the issue?

As far as I know, this problem with mods and the "Bad gosub tree" is due to the fact that you do not have enough of some kind of game add-on for the mod to work properly