Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#51 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 11:57 PM
Default December TS4
This is for December TS4
CC was used, no pay content
Caroling

Advertisement
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#52 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 12:02 AM
@TheSweetToddler your picture is a bit off on size You may update it to get the size right. Just letting you know it is off. I know the same thing happened to me last year, and I believe it was the service I was using at the time.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#53 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 12:10 AM
I know, double post, sorry! But @Simmiller you have 3 sims 4 pictures you are only allowed 2 per game, so if you want to do more than 2 pictures you will have to do sims 2 or 3 pictures for your others I am taking your first two entries, but you will have to remove your last one. To repeat, May and December I am adding, but cannot add the third one for March
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#54 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gdayars
I know, double post, sorry! But @Simmiller you have 3 sims 4 pictures you are only allowed 2 per game, so if you want to do more than 2 pictures you will have to do sims 2 or 3 pictures for your others I am taking your first two entries, but you will have to remove your last one. To repeat, May and December I am adding, but cannot add the third one for March

All done. I missed that particular limit!

Thanks
Test Subject
#55 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 12:42 AM
I'm not very active here, but I thought I'd give this contest a try!
Month: October
Theme: Spooky / Halloween
Game: The Sims 4
CC was used.
No editing was done. Only ingame lightning mechanics were used!

Mr. October was taking a walk through the woods with his werewolf family on a beautiful full moon night. But they weren't the only monsters there!
Can you spot them all?

Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#56 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 12:48 PM
reddragon14 is that Pennywise?! Yikes!

Miss December

Model: Rae Morales, a cute 4 year old.
Theme: Stacking chairs just to put the star on the Christmas tree! :lovestruc
Game: The Sims 3
CC was used. Some Christmas decorations where from the store, but free.

She got 3 chairs and stacked them up and put the star on top of the tree, but how is she going to get down? I wonder what happens next...

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#57 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 8:52 PM
@RicoSuavecito your image needs to be 1000x750 pixels. Also, you may only post one picture so you will have to choose one of the above. If you want to enter a second time for TS4, you'll need to choose a different month and make a new post for it.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Space Pony
#58 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 10:28 PM Last edited by RicoSuavecito : 27th Nov 2017 at 5:04 AM. Reason: SIMS 4
Default April (TS4)
Raul Sanchez as Mr. April complete with Easter basket, Easter eggs, and Easter bunny.

image hosting services
Space Pony
#59 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 12:59 AM Last edited by RicoSuavecito : 27th Nov 2017 at 5:03 AM. Reason: SIMS 4
Default June (TS4)
Mr. June AKA Arash Esfahani at the S.S. Cordelia cruise line enjoying his summer vacation.

Field Researcher
#60 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 1:34 AM
Default Sims 3 - September
Theme: Back to school, a teacher teaching her class.

I'm bad at finding CC on my own
My simblr
I'm shy and so I might take longer to reply you '-'
Top Secret Researcher
#61 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 1:25 PM
June - Sims 2
Ms. Heidi Ramirez giving an inspirational speech to her fellow graduates in B.S. Simology

CC: Podium by DBCAB, default eyes by DLMulsow, default skin by Ephemera
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#62 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 6:12 PM
Scholar
#63 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 9:16 PM
Entry for June
Theme: Father's Day... because dads should get the whole month, not just one day!
Braxton enjoying quite the surprise, being crowned as The best dad in history! and surrounded by gifts and (out of picture) family!
Game: TS4
CC used

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Instructor
#64 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 9:51 PM
June (TS2)

A bit out of practice with Sims 2 pics - Hope this is okay

CC - Boat by Bloom
Male sim clothing by Julie J
Hair - Newsea's Chain Reaction converted/retextured by Martini
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#65 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 11:19 PM
@RicoSuaveCito your pictures are too small You need to make them 1000 by 750 they are 640 by 480 pixels wide
Space Pony
#66 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 11:58 PM
Default Mr. April
Space Pony
#67 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 11:58 PM
Default Mr. June
Scholar
#68 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 2:57 PM
Entry for February
A small romantic dinner, simple and sweet.
Game: TS4
CC used

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#69 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 7:41 PM
Field Researcher
#70 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 7:55 PM
I gotta say, I love the above entry too damn much.
Test Subject
#71 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 11:29 PM
Default Miss.March
Instructor
#72 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 12:31 AM
Some great pics and loving the use of Bonehilda
Site Helper
#73 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 8:49 PM
Default January
January:
Holidays are officially over, but the magic continues for some.
Game TS3 (Or a bit less than half of TS3, anyway...)
CC was used

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Field Researcher
#74 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 12:53 AM
Miss January (TS4)

Field Researcher
#75 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 12:55 AM
Mr. March (TS4)

Page 3 of 6