Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Snowman Christmas Tree

by gdayars Posted 12th Nov 2017 at 11:25 PM - Updated 17th Nov 2017 at 12:51 AM by gdayars

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 1:40 AM
Merry,Merry Christmas. :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 11:20 AM
Oh, squee, squee, SQUEE! Thank you so much for this!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 11:23 AM
I just put together that snowman at work the other day! (Not at Wal-mart, either.)

I think I'll download it because I think it's pretty cute..
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 5:05 PM
Wow, thanks for bringing it to our Sims. I love that you thought of little details like being fireproof, summoning Santa, options for the lights/presents, etc. You really put a lot of thought into it and it shows. Thank you!
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 5:40 PM
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 9:46 PM
everything about this I love
Meet Me In My Next Life
#8 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 12:59 AM Last edited by Simonut : 14th Nov 2017 at 1:45 AM.
This is a GREAT Find such a wonderful idea for XMAS time. Thanks for all your work and your details you added to the "Snowman Tree." :lovestruc
And when you mention WAL Mart I was lmao I live in that store.

@gdayars I have a question and a problem, I downloaded The "Happy Holiday" version ( it came with my base game. ) I went into my game to test this Snowman Tree.
In the package file the option to change tree color is not there, the "only thing I can change is the buttons and gifts under tree, nor can I change the Scarf color even when click on to change.
The tree do not light up when click to turn on, and the music is not there. Am I missing something I need? Please reply.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 1:25 AM
Very clever. This will be fun to play with. Thanks for sharing, and for all the little extras you added.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 2:09 AM Last edited by gdayars : 14th Nov 2017 at 2:30 AM.
Huh.... what versions do you have @Simonut. Let me test it again, but I am certain I uploaded the correct one. The scarf is supposed to be changeable by clicking on the actual tree...There are more versions of Happy Holidays, so it is possible your version does not have what it needs. Do you have the dancing snowman?

I messaged you.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 11:01 PM
@gdayars I also messaged you back, so sorry for the problem.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 6:28 PM
"Do you wanna build a snowman?" =)

Perfect tree for Frozen sisters and this has just given me an idea for a calendar contest entry, too!
Thank you! :3
Meet Me In My Next Life
#13 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 12:32 AM
@gdayars thank you so much since your fix all is just GREAT!

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 2:42 AM
Luuuuv it! <3<3
Mad Poster
#15 Old 29th Sep 2021 at 3:17 PM
How did I not see this before? What a cute tree snowman snowtree-man!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Mar 2023 at 11:24 PM
Thank you!