Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 10:21 PM
I'll draw your sim! v3
hi guys, im experiencing a slight art block and would like something stress relieving to do in between school work and owed art, so post a picture of a sim and I'll draw it for you!! (premade or your own!)
i kind of want an excuse to experiment so it could turn out a number of ways lmfao
please just request one sim per post, and wait a few turns before requesting again :~) 🖒 and don't hang me if i can't get around to it ;_; ill try my best though
im going to bed now but ill get started in the morning if anyone bites!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 11:02 PM
Awesome! I bet Amber would look pretty cool drawn, so I'll request Amber.

I think these are her "yeah that's right I'm a cartoon fuckin' figure now, what are you gonna do about it?" faces.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Scholar
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 11:22 PM
Hey, your pictures from the last thread are gone. Do you still have those drawings anywhere? I really liked the ones you did for me but I didn't get to save them.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 6:25 AM Last edited by ribbonista : 4th Dec 2017 at 8:52 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nat 619
Hey, your pictures from the last thread are gone. Do you still have those drawings anywhere? I really liked the ones you did for me but I didn't get to save them.

i noticed that! i think i used sta.sh to link them so they got compromised when i deactivated my account and weren't restored when i reactivated. i did make a little dump here though :~)!

@GrijzePilion
Mad Poster
#6 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 9:08 AM
Oh that's awesome! Thank you so much.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 10:10 AM
Trying this again. Huehue.

Mad Poster
#8 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 6:30 PM
I'd like one of The Almighty Jaw Captain Underbite Satan's right hand man Abraxas Gore, please!

Scholar
#9 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ribbonista
i noticed that! i think i used sta.sh to link them so they got compromised when i deactivated my account and weren't restored when i reactivated. i did make a little dump here though :~)!

Ooh awesome, thanks! :D

Could I get one of Rozalina?

Field Researcher
#10 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 7:40 PM
How about Jared, here?