Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 11:42 PM
Default How often do you come here to MTS
Sorry if this question have been ask before, have you ever wake up in the morning and the first thing you need or have is a fresh cup of coffee or cup of tea?
I went two days without coming on MTS Only because I was busy XMAS shopping. It seem if I don't stop here at MTS during the day it just seem strange, it's like not having my coffee or tea.

I think there is one answer for this, maybe I am just so NOSEY that I want to see what other members are talking about, and see what is new to download.
Well I will just say I am being plain and simply Nosey. What your reason?

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 11:45 PM
How Often Do I Come Here To MTS?
I live here.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 11:54 PM
It's like Facebook. Every 5 second. I'm an addict. I think I'm gonna get some help.
Link Ninja
#4 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 12:03 AM
Multiple times. Every day. I'm logged in on every device. Unless, for some reason there is no internet available. I usually pop in to see if there are any new thread topics, or replies to ones I am interested in. To see if anyone replied to me, etc.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 12:22 AM
Once a day, usually, I like to check up on everything! That, or I'm just procrastinating...

"'Why is Shinji blushing over everything Kaworu does,' you ask? He's gay..... gay gay gay gay gay" -Actual Kaworu
Forum Resident
#6 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 1:04 AM
I have ascended to "on MTS everyday regrardless if I am employed, schooling, or not"

bliss
Mad Poster
#7 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 1:13 AM
I usually check in several times a day.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#8 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 1:50 AM
Well, I have to have coffee in the morning. COFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

But I visit every day - it's my homepage AAMOF. Work to do, work to do.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 2:46 AM
Generally once an evening over here. Aside from that, I'll also sometimes pop over here in a private browser window, to look something up.

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!
Quote:
"Ew, trees [WooHoo-ing]."

-- "Oral Pollination", Not Always Right
Field Researcher
#10 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 2:51 AM
So often that my family is beginning to worry. And so am I.
Scholar
#11 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 3:34 AM
Every afternoon, like right now. Mostly lurking at the moment though I do try to post at least once every couple of days or so.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 3:51 AM
Every morning before I load my game. And sometimes in the evening, like tonight.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#13 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 4:12 AM
MTS is my home page, so everyday morning when I turn on my computer.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#14 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 4:44 AM
*sings off key* MTS in the morning, MTS in the evening, MTS at supper time...

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Inventor
#15 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 4:45 AM
I'll take a peek at the forums every day, and even I'll check the Creator Feedback Forum several times whenever I have a lot that needs critique. Quiet as I am in even social media though, I don't make posts every day. Some of that is due to shyness, but it's not you guys at all. It's how I am in general.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Link Ninja
#16 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 5:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DezzyBoo
*sings off key* MTS in the morning, MTS in the evening, MTS at supper time...

Wait...is that the same jingle from the pizza bagel commerical from the late 90's??

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Scholar
#17 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 7:05 AM
Everyday, in the evenings for weekdays. For the weekends, it's multiple times throughout noon to past midnight.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Scholar
#18 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 8:03 AM
Several times a week - unless I'm having a Sims playing spree or things get busy for some other reason.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 9:05 AM
Every single day. Usually every time I get on-line. It's my safe space from the realities of the world.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 10:07 AM
I usually check in daily. See if there's something nice to download, see if I can contribute to threads, and that's pretty much it I guess.

Slowly moving steps into basic TS2 modding.
Scholar
#21 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 10:32 AM
I'm here everyday, most time I'm just reading. If there are shiny new downloads I snack them *looks at the new Heterochromia mod*

Now I just need my witches to have heterochromia... *starts up game*
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#22 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 11:46 AM
I never come here any more. Who are you all, anyway?

Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 1:04 PM
I come here in spurts. Sometimes I'm here every day , other times I don't come for months. I post once in a while. Lately, I've been here a lot because I can't stand looking at the news in the US.
Mad Poster
#24 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 3:42 PM
At least once a day usually. I've only just got internet in the new house so for the past 2 weeks it's been nowhere near as often.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#25 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 4:10 PM
Couple of times a day. Even on those times I don't post much I usually still lurk around.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Page 1 of 2