Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Creepy Play Date Calls

by scumbumbo Posted 17th Dec 2017 at 3:20 AM - Updated 9th Jan 2019 at 7:35 AM by scumbumbo : Updated for Dec 20, 2018 game patch

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 4:00 AM
The screenshots are gold.
Deceased
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 5:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by konansock
The screenshots are gold.

Hehe, that was a fun one to make - truth to tell I spent more time and thought on the screenshots than the mod itself, so really glad it's appreciated! Thanks
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 7:12 AM
Cool mod. I've never turned off any kind of texting, yet I never get these kinds of texts. Weird!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 11:18 AM
Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this was a bit bizarre...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 1:15 PM
I find it a lot creepier when the adults do than the kids but thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 2:40 PM
OMG - THANK YOU - so creepy, totally uncool EA. Best fix, ever.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 5:01 PM
thank you, thank you, thank you!!! the texts were ridiculous!!!
Banned
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 11:12 PM
all work and no play makes johnny a dull boy.
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 8:36 AM
does EAxis really think that all of the Sims I play are Senators?

I died.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 10:47 PM
Finally! It's so F***** creepy that this isn't already part of game code.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 2:54 AM
OMG, I can't stop laughing. I don't know what I like better, your mods or your descriptions. Thank you though, because the creepy phone and text messages were getting next to me.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 8:57 AM
Thanks!

Is there any way to reverse this? As in kids don't get lets hang out messages from adults unless related?
My child had the babysitter bugging them from child to damn adult. It was creepy as hell having this old dude flirt with her when he used to change her diaper D:
Deceased
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 9:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ive
Thanks!

Is there any way to reverse this? As in kids don't get lets hang out messages from adults unless related?
My child had the babysitter bugging them from child to damn adult. It was creepy as hell having this old dude flirt with her when he used to change her diaper D:

Yes, I haven't noticed this in my game, but that is as creepy if not worse and would make for an excellent addition. I'm knee deep in something else at the moment, but unless someone else jumps on that issue as a separate mod I will strongly consider adding that! Might be a separate mod, might just add-on to this one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 12:05 PM
THANK YOU for having more common sense than EA here. It is definitely an odd glitch and it creeps me out every time I see it. For what reason would a child be texting a complete stranger in the middle of the night (they usually text at about 3 am in my game), and asking to come over? It's... yeah. It's a bit silly. I don't know why EA ever added that, or if it just happened accidentally, or what. But thank you.
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 12:26 PM
Thank you for this mod, ill for sure keep checking for update to stop msgs from adults to kids. Its happening so often and its trully weird. :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 9:25 PM
Is there any way this mod can be expanded to drastically reduce the calls in general? My Sims are constantly getting invited to the club. It's annoying.
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reitanna
all work and no play makes johnny a dull boy.

That´s exactly what I thought xD OMG Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 4:03 PM
I haven't noticed this in my game (yet), but I wanted to say that the screenshots and description are beautiful. xD Senators...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 3:12 AM
Those captions/pics alone are worth a million simoleons! Thanks for this Mod! Didn't realise how much I hated those calls until you made this!!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 5:02 AM
Scumbumbo, I <3 your sense of humour!!! I laughed hysterically just reading the mod description!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 1:35 AM
I Laughed out loud reading your screenshot Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 11:01 AM
Does this mod work with newest patch?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 3:43 PM
That made me crack up laughing! Ty!
Deceased
Original Poster
#25 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Arhanghel