Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Snowy and Icy Terrains

by Snowhaze Posted 22nd Dec 2017 at 9:44 PM
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 10:46 PM
Thank you! These will be perfect for Midnight Hollow and Windenburg. Two places that I want to have an icy touch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 1:32 AM
beautiful an di love the variety!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 3:39 AM
Very nice! Do these match or are close with the "First Snow" like textures by any chance?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 4:41 AM
Thank You
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 12:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AbbyTheOddie
Very nice! Do these match or are close with the "First Snow" like textures by any chance?

Hi,
This snow texture is slightly bluer, I believe, but can be integrated easily if you work it in gradually with thinner layers. It has the advantage of having a more pronounced texture so you are less likely to feel "snow-blind" in the brightest part of the day.
The other textures are ice. Unless there have been changes I don't know about, the First Snow Mod does not feature ice. Either way, they will work with any other texture frosty or not.

Happy Holidays,
Snowhaze
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
Awesome, thankyou!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 11:11 AM
Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 12:38 AM
Thank you! I have seriously missed having snow in my games.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 2:50 PM
This is wonderful! goes great with your ice fishing kit!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 9:22 AM
Thanks for this! I tried making my own snowy terrain but it didn't really work :D This does and pretty well!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Sep 2018 at 6:29 PM
I gues this isnt needed anymore?