Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 Basic Eye Recolors

by TheSweetSimmer Posted 5th Jan 2018 at 1:55 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 6:22 PM
Very nice, ST. I,m glad you made them "Maxis Match", they will go great in my game. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 7:10 PM
I've been scouring the interwebs for actual recolors of the Maxis eyes. Thank you so much for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 3:44 PM
Thank You! My vid card sucks so most eyes and skins won't work for me, you just saved my game! You're awesome!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 5:58 PM
Your welcome everybody, since you all like the Maxis Match I'll think of some more.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 10:43 PM
Thanks for making this really Maxis Match eyes! This is real rare in our days!
Inventor
#7 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 8:53 PM
They're awesome, but I wish they werent that strong in genes. When one of sims have them, all their children will have these.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th May 2018 at 6:25 PM Last edited by TheSweetToddler : 11th Jun 2018 at 7:30 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
They're awesome, but I wish they werent that strong in genes. When one of sims have them, all their children will have these.

Ah, sorry about that, it must have been when I chose an eye color to edit, I'll make some more later in the year, I currently don't have Sims 2 due to a recent hard drive failure.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita