Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Laser Emitter

by RevyRei Posted 25th Jan 2018 at 8:07 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 8:32 PM
ohh yes yes! party hard!
Do you upload your lots to the library? I bet your clubs are really well done. I'd love to send my sims to them <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 9:09 PM
hahaha I love what you said. I too spend most of my time at clubs. I think I have more club lots than any other lot type. My sim is a DJ and I absolutely love more things I can add to my club lots! Thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 9:17 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 4th Apr 2018 at 5:58 PM. Reason: oh my eyes! xxx
Thanks for the emitter by the way!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 10:01 PM
I watched your mod creation they are similar to Player Effect Studio...
Your creations are great but useless since the Player Effect studio already made...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 11:12 PM
Nice! Thank you, now my clubs will definitely have that party vibe with these lights!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 2:47 AM
Yeah ..looks like velvetkiss night club...if it is would be nice to give her a thanks...oh and thanks....
Forum Resident
#8 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 6:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FashionSims3
I watched your mod creation they are similar to Player Effect Studio...
Your creations are great but useless since the Player Effect studio already made...

Everyone does not use the Player Effect Studio, everyone does not know the Player Effect Studio, hence the fact that the mods of this dear RevyRei are very useful for many. By cons, your word is useless, thank you for letting users use what they want; it's called freedom. If this mod has no use for you, go your way. Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 11:04 AM
Thank you so much dear, love all your creations.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 2:51 PM
Just tried these out in my game and they are brilliant. Along with your fog etc, no more static clubs for me. Thank you so much. Keep up the good work.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 2:22 PM
thanks
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 4:36 PM
I am passionate about nightclub since my childhood and especially in the game Sims 4.
I advise you to use the mod "Player Effect". Because you complicate your life.

Look I was able to make a bubble machine with this mod.?

picture upload[/QUOTE]
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 8:46 AM
Ima be honest. Almost every single download you created got me back into Ts4. No words can convey the thanks and creativity you have unleashed upon me. You have moved to my #2 spot for best creator for Ts4. Ty.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by playful
Ima be honest. Almost every single download you created got me back into Ts4. No words can convey the thanks and creativity you have unleashed upon me. You have moved to my #2 spot for best creator for Ts4. Ty.

TYSM! One of the things I love about this game is how much we can inspire one another.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 2:56 PM
definitely downloading this! i'm currently looking to build or download a very specific type of nightclub and your thumbnail has me intrigued. i really like the design and color scheme. is the lot by any chance available on the gallery?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Apr 2020 at 9:31 AM
Ha, try to sneak past my laser security would you?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd May 2021 at 1:33 AM
Thank you for creating this Revy! I just found the download today (years after you created it) and it doesn't appear to show up in my game.

Any chance for a fix?