Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Little Dancers" - 5 Toddler Animations

by TheSweetSimmer Posted 25th Jan 2018 at 4:57 PM - Updated 7th Jul 2022 at 3:37 AM by TheSweetSimmer

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 10:21 PM
Thank you so much for this I take the family everywhere together in a variety of age groups in sims 3 and have tons of animations my adults, teens and kids can dance to but nothing for the toddlers so this is awesome!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 7:40 PM
These are so cute, thank you <3
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 9:05 PM
Looks cute, but still, to bad you need to use the animationplayer.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 5:21 PM Last edited by TheSweetToddler : 26th Jul 2018 at 10:31 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Croma76
Looks cute, but still, to bad you need to use the animationplayer.

What's wrong with the animation player? I have tested using the poseplayer, but it didn't work out the best but it still managed to play it.

Edit: never mind, I get what you mean now.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Instructor
#6 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 7:45 AM
So cute!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 4:49 AM
This is awesome! It is too cute! Thank you so much! You are making TS3 new again!

I wonder... Is there a way to make this an interaction like you've done with your other wonderful mods? I mean like the toddler can click on the stereo and dance.
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Goodywood
This is awesome! It is too cute! Thank you so much! You are making TS3 new again!

I wonder... Is there a way to make this an interaction like you've done with your other wonderful mods? I mean like the toddler can click on the stereo and dance.

Thank you

Yes, but I won't be able to use these animations since they're not in sync with the toddler idles, therefor they will change to a new pose when animating.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Field Researcher
#9 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSweetToddler
Thank you

Yes, but I won't be able to use these animations since they're not in sync with the toddler idles, therefor they will change to a new pose when animating.

Ah! I see.. Thank you for replying!

You are awesome TST!
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 12:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Goodywood
Ah! I see.. Thank you for replying!

You are awesome TST!

You are welcome, I do plan on eventually making them dance, but the thing is, I'm really really busy right now, school's also going to start for me soon too, but I have many plans for my Toddler mod.