Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Garden Plant Gussy Up

by Aysarth Posted 21st Jan 2018 at 11:18 AM

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 11:57 AM
Very nice replacements
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 4:45 PM
Thank you, these look amazing! It's always bugged me that the plants all looked alike... now they don't have to! :D
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 6:43 PM
Absolutely wonderful looking defaults. Thank you!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 12:13 PM
I love these!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 6:55 PM
Thank you so much for this . I always did think the garden plants Seasons offered looked a little too much alike. I don't know how you did it, but you cracked the code on making custom crops, and it's awesome :D. I like that the plants now look more accurate to the real ones, especially in shape and leaf type. Again, thank you for putting hard work into this. I shall make use of these with gusto!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 8:11 PM
Fabulous. I look forward to using these.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 2:32 PM
These look fantastic. Finally my Sims can plant really different plants instead of one plant with different fruits/vegetables growing on it. Your mod is very much appreciated.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 8:33 PM
Oh. My. Gosh. This is totally awesome! It bothered me like always!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 9:10 AM
These are incredible! I've already got your pumpkins and greens, which made some welcome variety; this upload rehabilitates the Maxis garden veges! I especially love the leaves on the tomato plant.

Now to make the rounds of my hood and harvest anything that's nearly ready to minimise resetting invisible plants, haha!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 5:21 PM
Great job with these defaults, Aysarth! It always bugged me that EAxis'es crops looked all alike reguardless of what the RL plant looked like. Many thanks for your hard work and for sharing them. Happy Simming!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 8:24 PM
I put your gussied up plants in my game, and I am so happy! and I am able to use them with all my existing gardening mods! Thank you
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 8:56 PM
So fabulous! This must have been a ton of work, but me and my true gardening sims really thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 9:39 PM
These look awesome but I need to check all my gardening sims plots first before I add these.... Have been waiting for proper looking harvestable plants and now I can have them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 6:28 PM
This is FABULOUS!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 2:23 AM
Wow. Thank you. This looks so much more realistic.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 11:53 AM
Thank you for sharing! I tried/started working with these long ago..then drop the project. lol You did a fantastic job!
There would be no conflict with this mod you think?
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=230141
@XiaXiang001 would you happen to have this mod I linked? I don't see why it would not work, but i thought I'd ask.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Thank you for sharing! I tried/started working with these long ago..then drop the project. lol You did a fantastic job!
@XiaXiang001 would you happen to have this mod I linked? I don't see why it would not work, but i thought I'd ask.

Hi @Rosebine

Thanks for bringing that mod to my attention - I didn't know it existed. I had a quick look and it is a modified Notify for Deletion BHAV. I didn't touch that, so hopefully there should be no conflict. Let me know if there is?
Mad Poster
#19 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 5:02 PM
Thank you for your fast reply Aysarth HCDU didn't find any conflict either. Both your DF and the mod I linked are new to me, never played since I dropped them in. But as soon as I test them together, I'll let you know..if you don't hear from me, that'll mean all is well!
Thank you again.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 5:40 AM
I like that you have done this, I am looking forward to installing the files. I am also glad that it was a Picked Upload, that got my attention. Also Congrats on making a Picked Upload.
Scholar
#21 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 2:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine

Sorry, I just saw your question today: I do have this mod! And I didn't observe any conflicts with it.

"If it's in you, it's got to come out."
Simblr
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 9:19 PM
Thank you!
Mad Poster
#23 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XiaXiang001
Sorry, I just saw your question today: I do have this mod! And I didn't observe any conflicts with it.

No problem, and thank you so much!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st May 2018 at 4:16 PM
This replacement is just wonderful! Now the plants look realistic and beautiful! Thank you!

Do you plan to replace the fruit trees as well? Similar citrus trees and apple trees look so odd.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 8:02 PM
Really wonderful work! Thanks so much!
Page 1 of 2