Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#26 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 11:32 PM
LMAO Well I have never notice the camera in the changing booths. It is there maybe for two reason 1. Shoplifters 2. Or the shop owners are doing some spying on Sims bodies ( he or she is a pervert ) lol

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 11:43 PM
I didn't know Don Lothario was the manager of the clothing stores in SimCity.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Meet Me In My Next Life
#28 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 11:54 PM
I just went into my game to look, There are two types of clothing booths in my particular game of EPs I use the "Old Fashion Changing Booth", there is NO camera on top.
The second one is "Sims Sentry Changing Booth" that one do have the camera on top.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#29 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 12:19 AM
I think the H&M Fashion Stuff stuff pack added another one, but I'm not sure if it has the camera.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Alchemist
#30 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TuxxedoCat
Oh wow. That is really really creepy, I never noticed the hole.

Also unless Duine means a specific bed, I just looked under a couple of the beds in the game and I see nothing out of the ordinary.
They probably either meant under the covers (sims get twisted into weird positions under the blankets), or it was just a joke from Maxis.
Theorist
#31 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 4:45 AM
Maybe it's there for sims to order photos for their albums? You know, like with the new outfits or swim wear. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 5:08 AM
That is creepy. Also in real life that'd be illegal, for good reason. I've heard of cameras monitoring fitting rooms with cameras outside the fitting rooms but not directly in them as that's illegal. Granted this is a game...but it's still creepy. I never noticed that

My Simblr
He/They
Forum Resident
#33 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 6:29 AM Last edited by kanzen : 26th Jan 2018 at 7:56 AM.
OH. I ...never noticed until now. I often use the ones that came out with H&M or the really old fancy ones without the camera.
I just assumed that they were for security purposes and never tilted at such an angle!

heck, I didn't even know that they moved.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 6:38 AM
Never noticed but now I have the sudden urge to boot the game up.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 12:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kanzen
OH. I ...never noticed until now. I often use the ones that came out with H&M or the really old fancy ones without the camera.
I just assumed that they were for security purposes and never tilted at such an angle!

heck, I didn't even know that they moved.

Yup they move / The camera moves up when your sim exits , the camera looks back in when your sim goes back in
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 2:21 PM
I always know there is a camera placed above a changing room and i never cared about this, until i read this topic and stare at a tiny hole under that camera...

♒ Aquarius Sun, ♈ Aries Moon, ♈ Aries Rising

Sorry for my English :)
Test Subject
#37 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 2:46 PM
I also never noticed. I have seen the cameras but I always assumed that they were (or supposed to be) monitoring the outside entrance of the changing booths.
In real life it'd be disturbing and illegal, but in the game I find it funny!
Field Researcher
#38 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 7:20 PM
I was a child when I first got the game and my brain just thought it was for security. But yeah that is weird, I wonder if it is a reference to something? It must be a gag.

Quote: Originally posted by simsample
That's a camera that connects up to a computer in Sim Sample's house.

Ahhh, that's what your avatar is about!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#39 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MeowMixPls
Ahhh, that's what your avatar is about!

Yeah, he's watching you ALL!

Mad Poster
#40 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 9:52 PM
When he remembers too, of course!
Theorist
#41 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 10:16 PM
LOL .. this convo makes me think of this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsn...t=RDJsntlJZ9h1U
Mad Poster
#42 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 11:23 PM
Speaking of woohoo...they can do it in a changing booth? I've also heard the can do it in an elevator (or is that just an old song). Is that just an non-controllable action?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#43 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 11:29 PM
No, you have to direct them to do it (unless you have ACR of course). The clothing booth woohoo is a bit involved. First you click a clothing rack and choose the option "try on." (Which won't be available if there's no cashier on the lot!) Then, once the sim has picked an outfit and gone into the changing booth, you click the desired partner and choose "invite to join."

The elevator can be a bit tricky, too, just because of the way elevators are, but at least you only have to click one thing.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Theorist
#44 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 2:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TuxxedoCat
Oh wow. That is really really creepy, I never noticed the hole.

Also unless Duine means a specific bed, I just looked under a couple of the beds in the game and I see nothing out of the ordinary.

You must be looking under the wrong bed, just keep looking and share what you find, if and when you find it.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Scholar
#45 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 8:46 PM
Wow. I never noticed. You learn new things every day

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Page 2 of 2