Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OnayaW
Well, my pc i think drives 8 or something, not that i get what the text says but i know it has 1TB space and it says 8GB twice so I guess it can drive 8 per core idk. It's basically downgraded gamer computer because it only just have the standard HD graphic card.

but how do i install it?
the thing i found is confusing to read

Can you do me a favor. Can you get your DXDIAG info for me? Right click on the windows icon, click on search, and type in DXDIAG. It should appear right at the top. Click on it. When it opens copy and paste the info from the first screen (I only need the first one) that opens with your system information. I googled your lap top, of course there are many different versions, but one thing I saw through most of them was a slow processer. Windows 10 is a resource hog. I suspect the reason your animations are out of wack is because you don't have enough processing power. Origin also takes up more processing power.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 12:00 PM
Well I successfully have it working on my new Windows 7 dual boot! Not the most ideal solution, but just happy I can play again.

I have been in contact with both EA and Microsoft and they have put a report through for me regarding the incompatibility between the latest update, Sims 2, and certain graphics cards. So, we can hope one of them will fix this issue in a new update. I urge all of you experiencing the same issue to get in contact with them yourselves - the more people that report the issue and complain, the more likely that they will take notice and fix it in an update.
Page 3 of 3