Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 10:51 AM Last edited by OnayaW : 1st Feb 2018 at 11:09 AM.
Default Onaya's Building Space
Since the update on sims 2 UC butched my gameplay but fixed my building mode am I currently building again while waiting on that my ex may be able to fix my problem (Basically I need his disks...)

And my first house is actually a makeover or remake, rebuild? of 35 Woodland Drive in Pleasentview.
Maxis houses today are just so out of date. Like sure people build houses like that... in the 70's under the build self periode where everyone build their own house from scratch. At least in my country.
I generally switched around on the inside, added a little personality to the house and updated it so something people would actually live in.
IDK if it would be durable to upload at all.

The price is 18,598.

this thread is my building space. Me building stuff.

I build small houses *^*
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 5:16 PM
I hope that you can get your game fixed. Have you went to LeeFish.com?

Anyway, I like the house. It is nicely laid out.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 1:03 AM
I like the layout of the house. I love to see what people do with houses, so I'm looking forward to seeing more.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 10:35 AM
Two houses and I forgot to write down name and prices AYE

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand

I build small houses *^*
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 9:30 PM
These are both nice houses, with a good layout and room for a small family.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 10:08 PM
Thank You @Cher64
When I'm done Rebuilding Pleasantview I'll start to upload my rebuilds so other people can download and enjoy them. So far my most expensive rebuild is 77K with my cheapest at 18K I won't do any 100K+ ones so even the big buildings will I try to keep down in price by changing the lot VwV

I build small houses *^*
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 11:28 PM
I like the Second House with it's balcony and windows.

Too bad I can't have Spiral Stairs. Only one of several reasons I don't try downloading lots. I build my own, even if the designs aren't the greatest.

Keep it up though maybe I can learn something, even if i do build big instead of small.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 2:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
I like the Second House with it's balcony and windows.

Too bad I can't have Spiral Stairs. Only one of several reasons I don't try downloading lots. I build my own, even if the designs aren't the greatest.

Keep it up though maybe I can learn something, even if i do build big instead of small.

I use a lot of inspiration from my own country to these houses and spiral stairs are the most populary thing here since we try to get most room xD That's why i use spiral stairs and hate straight stairs. Straight stairs fill a lot xD
I of cause got you couldn't get it in game. But maybe you can learn. Just maybe xD

I build small houses *^*
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OnayaW
I use a lot of inspiration from my own country to these houses and spiral stairs are the most populary thing here since we try to get most room xD That's why i use spiral stairs and hate straight stairs. Straight stairs fill a lot xD
I of cause got you couldn't get it in game. But maybe you can learn. Just maybe xD

Spiral Stairs are not available with Bon Voyage and the older EPs which is what I have, so that is why I can't use them. I would use the Spiral Stairs if they were available as yes they are better than straight stairs, but I don't have them them just straight stairs and elevators.
I use a lot of Elevators, they are especially good when there is not enough room for straight stairs.

In California where I live we just mostly have single level houses, the style is called California Ranch. I live in a California Ranch House.

Theorist
#10 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 11:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
Spiral Stairs are not available with Bon Voyage and the older EPs which is what I have, so that is why I can't use them. I would use the Spiral Stairs if they were available as yes they are better than straight stairs, but I don't have them them just straight stairs and elevators.
I use a lot of Elevators, they are especially good when there is not enough room for straight stairs.

In California where I live we just mostly have single level houses, the style is called California Ranch. I live in a California Ranch House.

@lordtyger9 Marvine did some animated spiral stairs here and Russ did some here
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CaliBrat
@lordtyger9 Marvine did some animated spiral stairs here and Russ did some here

Thanks @CaliBrat I will check Marvine's out and I will check Ray Nuss' also. I hope that they are easy to use.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 9:35 AM
I've actually found an old building plan today, and I also found out I didn't have fraps open to show my newest rebuild from yesterday so i included two from a few days aga ._.

Though for the "tree" house, Maybe I should rebuild it again?
Screenshots

I build small houses *^*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 9:46 PM
Default A rebuild of Tiny tudor
Rather a family home ----

Decided to rebuild a house from the catelog. I thought it was awful inside. So little space!

I build small houses *^*
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 10:43 PM
That's an awesome makeover! The house looks a lot better and much more useable now

Call me Hannah
Field Researcher
#15 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 10:50 PM
A lot of the catalog houses are awful inside, I think. Your remodel is great, and makes so much more sense than the Maxis version.
Link Ninja
#16 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 2:34 AM
I like the way you remodeled the porch so it had angles. House makeovers are always fun!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 7:50 AM
Thank you everyone
I might upload this House now where I have seen that it is a good rebuild. It’s a little expensive though, but I guess it’s a part of making a family home on two floors, adding a pond and a little bit of trees do cost!

I build small houses *^*